Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this I’m sorry to hear about your loss , you would think she would be extra cautious considering but now she is eating Tuna !
Maybe she just playing dumb so all the huns flock to her inbox to say be careful everyone that’s been pregnant know about tuna & mercury levels.

Nothing they are doing is about this baby it screams overindulgence whether it’s food or alcohol!

Reactions: 10
Vblog oh really!!!! F### off swear she was the only girl in the world to be pregnant....she never mentions she missing her boys at all!!! Poor kids

Reactions: 15
Tell me this is a content baby without telling me
Can someone pls post pics or reels for those of us that have been blocked please haven't been on here for ages didn't even know she was pregnant , from what I've read were in for a ride pair of parasites

Reactions: 8
I can't cope... What is this ? H took the photo of her unwell pregnant partner and said aww look Charl this is one for the gram?? If you're sick stay in the cool indoors don't get your girlfriend with tight fitting t-shirts to take pics of you

Imagine if she starts wretching in that pool?? Get the fuck out honestly. I cannot cope with them.

Reactions: 16
Yesssss Julia!!!!! Julia represents her followers so she should care what she thinks, her IG is hardly for personal use, she’s having a content baby for Christ’s sake! What a tit

Reactions: 19
Thought she suffer from really bad sickness no saying no sickness ffs

Reactions: 2
One of the things I can’t stand is when influencers ask what content they should post. It’s literally your job to know what content to post. Idiots. Anyway I’m South Wales too *waves

Reactions: 24
I bet they are going to do a maternity shoot and I'm from South wales too...

Reactions: 7
Fuck me she’s only 18 weeks, I don’t think I can cope with 22-23 weeks of belly rubbing bollocks

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.