Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really hasn’t learned from the kitchen fiasco has she???? She got dogs abuse then and doesn’t understand why she’s getting it again!!! Total knob end 🤢🤢😡😡

Reactions: 11
I could have sworn she did a video when she moved there saying the log burner was the reason they bought that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I could have sworn she did a video when she moved there saying the log burner was the reason they bought that house.

Yeah the log burner and that outdoor bench that the owners took with them and she went out a bought the exact same one and pretended the old owners had left it 🤣🤣

Shes made a right mess of that house already and wasted a fortune! (Obviously of other peoples money and time)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I had a dream last night that H and Greedy broke up and Greedy went on an absolute mad one on Insta. The Tattle threads were popping off and now I’m so sad it was only a dream 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would of never allowed H to carry that child she wants all the hand on belly pics and sickness sympathy all for herself. Imagine H in bed with morning sickness and her running round after her. Not a chance

Reactions: 27
Cant wait to see what state the ‘back’ garden will be like when it’s finished. I’m guessing that is gifted too?
---
Now H is doing the thumbs up to her coffee and what is it with people saying ‘we move’. F@ck off

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Going back to the baby’s heartbeat as I’ve just seen it again on H’s story.
People say girls heartbeats are faster, boys slower. That heartbeat sounds like a boys to me- going by the myth🤣
I’m having a girl and her heartbeat is a lot faster!

I do know these aren’t accurate or true but I’m putting my guess in early for boy!

Reactions: 6
Omg at the cute messages I sent H ... hold old is she ???? Enough to make me have morning sickness and im not even pregnant!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Cant wait to see what state the ‘back’ garden will be like when it’s finished. I’m guessing that is gifted too?
---
Now H is doing the thumbs up to her coffee and what is it with people saying ‘we move’. F@ck off
Howling at her stubby little thumb 😂😂 I nearly spat my own coffee out at that.
What is the point 😂 its such odd behaviour to record a cup of coffee and give it a thumbs up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.