Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend her but we drink bottled water. Our tap water, whilst legally safe, is absolutely disgusting and tastes like chlorine. I don't know what the water is like in Wales but in the south east it is very hard and is vile.
Tap water in wales is nice to drink. This is just her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As someone who grew up in Wales and now lives in South East England, Welsh tap water is better than bottled, and infinitely better than SE England. I thought I'd got rid of her by blocking, no she still turns up on Flash sponsored posts. FML!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to defend her but we drink bottled water. Our tap water, whilst legally safe, is absolutely disgusting and tastes like chlorine. I don't know what the water is like in Wales but in the south east it is very hard and is vile.
The water where she lives is good quality

Reactions: 6
Ahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahah
Caught out as usual.
Genuinely can't believe she's a p+g ambassador 🤣 just shows how they don't give a tit

Washing on longer cycles is usually cheaper. Wish p+g would get one of the copious amounts of Instagrammers who know their stuff to represent them.

Reactions: 7
Hang on.

"Guys buy this product. I love it because you can do shorter, colder washes. Save the planet. Slurrrrp. #ecowarrior"

ONLY drinks plastic bottled water.

Make. It. Make. Sense.

Greedy for when you read here. Just buy a britta filter. Talk about how aaaammmmaaazing it is and link the product to earn a few pence.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
#Threadsuggestion

Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looking rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Surely nobody actually taps the timer to be notified when a new post is on?!

Dear lord, what a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That kitchen was such a disappointing reveal.....considering how long it took I thought it would look amazing 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've reported that kitchen reveal post as AD should be at the start of the text not hidden in the middle.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

And the anti climax of the year goes to...

Fancy it being your dream kitchen but you've had to plonk your microwave in a cupboard. Could have put her hand in her pocket and forked out for an integrated one....tight cow 😂
Like how they've got a wine fridge. Glad they've got their priorities straight 🙄 Thought someone was 'sober' 🤔

Reactions: 17
To be honest that kitchen is totally my style however it gives me the rage that she has not had to pay 1 single penny for it. The amount of families in desperate need for something not even half this extravagant is beyond me. My best friend is a hard working mum of 2 her hubby works full time and their kitchen is falling apart and they have no working oven (hobs and grill work) but they just cannot afford to get a basic one at the min. And you get this freeloader flaunting the kitchen like she's ever worked a proper day in her life. She's an embarrassment and a shocking example for her kids. If you want it work for it and she is just gifted left right and centre. It pisses me off can't wait for the day she lands on her arse and not her feet for once. Scumbag

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.