Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’ve literally JUST remembered an early pregnancy symptom which is quite common and I had…Increased saliva…Just seen her story about updating the kitchen progress and noticed the slurping, spitting and sucking teeth!!! 💦💦💦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How convenient she feels ok from 5pm when most of the day is done and she can chill for the evening. She’s also looks so fresh and like she’s got a face of make up. I was sick from the minute I found out I was pregnant with my second, and was still puking through my labour. It only stopped when the baby was out, it was horrendous. I hardly even had the energy to shower some days. I think her sickness will be when it suits her for sure! I feel for H. She just seems so smitten and I don’t think she can see she’s being taken for a mug.

Reactions: 17
Bugs me when she's forever tucking non existent hair behind her ears all the time. 5 times she's just done that in the last 2 stories. It's like a nervous tic she doesn't realise she's doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Greedy is the LEAST maternal thing on the planet. She is all about trying to turn her name into a brand - I don't think that worked so she pulled out an innocent baby!.
I'm soooo shocked, Greedy has drunk the majority of the time since the birth of her 1st and she admitted to this.
She has put up untold stories about her battles with alcohol etc, then puts an innocent child into the equation.
H look out love, the baby probably isn't your egg or anything biologically to do with you, but you will have to do 95% of the work.

I really wonder what the hell H is thinking being with Greedy.

Reactions: 17
Ah bless she’s gonna try force herself to get content of the kitchen even if she has to carry a sick bag, bless her travelling all the way to Essex for Solomon tho must of been so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Label lady’s book launch I reckon 🙄
And to see ss as she was there too. I don't know if it was the same day im assuming it was. Seems like jemma and her get a long but Stacey deffos is distancing herself from her as greedy never mentioned seeing her or no pictures either. Just as bad as each other! Listen h you do the school run while I bugger off down england to see our bffs.
OK boss your wish is my command all smitten and that. 🤮
That's how I imagine it anyway. What a MUG! Obviously too in love to realise it. Sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just find this baby thing so bizarre. They share every detail of their life’s and yet not once has greedy mentioned wanting another baby. It seems to have come from nowhere. She so does not strike me as maternal either - I just can’t see it.

Babies are so hard on relationships! Just look at Lady muck lying in bed there with pregnancy sickness while H picks up the slack as usual. I can only imagine the toll it’s gonna take on their relationship in the first year. Also greedy hardly bothers with the kids she already has so her boys are gonna well and truly get their noses pushed out once the baby comes along.
It's already began, she gave Enzos room which was nearly finished to the baby all on the pretence the other one is bigger 🙄

We've just added another and I thought it would be a breeze 🤣 I was off my trolly that night we got pregnant to think that 🤣😭 Even being older and knowing the stuff I know now, yes it's eased it but it's hard going. She will be in for the shock of her life and it'll be H doing all the stuff with the boys whilst she's sat at home on her arse.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’ll go back to ITS for a maternity collection 🙄
Do you normally get asked back when your contract has been cancelled 🤭 She basically blamed ITS for her mental health issues at the time, I’d be amazed if they ever invited her back to do anything with them again.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230622_150238_Instagram.jpg
can she not drink from the tap like the rest of us, or can she only drink from the brand new tap when it finally arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2258213can she not drink from the tap like the rest of us, or can she only drink from the brand new tap when it finally arrives
Not to defend her but we drink bottled water. Our tap water, whilst legally safe, is absolutely disgusting and tastes like chlorine. I don't know what the water is like in Wales but in the south east it is very hard and is vile.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.