Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we were quoted £4,000 and that was just for something basic. So my partner followed a YouTube video and did it himself 😂
Urgh oh my good god. 😫
My partner is a joiner so he can do this type of thing but we don’t have the space under some stairs. But no way would I pay that 🙃

I hated buying Xmas pjs for £5 for my 2 boys. Let alone £112 😩

Reactions: 6
Her content is extremely bad. Are there any other home reno accounts that show hideous dancing around a bed 🤢 eating out and getting pissed? She has done the same thing constantly since moving into that shambles of a house.
She is so embarrassing. I really feel for her eldest child, he's at that age now where his mates will start taking the piss out of him as they'll all see or hear about her stupid dancing and getting pissed daily.
Imagine getting bullied in school because of your mum 😔

Reactions: 17
I don't know much about this family and how Greedy's behaviour compares.. but could be worth a message!

Screenshot_20221107-131651_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know much about this family and how Greedy's behaviour compares.. but could be worth a message!

View attachment 1711376
Just been reading the Wiki on the Ingham family thread. I don’t know how all these people get so many followers and brand deals. You would think the companies looked into influencers before they work with them. Shocking really 🙄

Urgh oh my good god. 😫
My partner is a joiner so he can do this type of thing but we don’t have the space under some stairs. But no way would I pay that 🙃

I hated buying Xmas pjs for £5 for my 2 boys. Let alone £112 😩
My two had to have second hand Christmas pyjamas this year. £112 on pjs to wear for a day. She’s totally forgotten her roots and where/how she started. She’s as bad as Hinch now with all these things that normal people can’t even begin to afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bought my girls matching Christmas pjs last year offline and they cost me about £50! Best believe they’re still wearing them 11 months later 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
So she can’t even get carpet on her stairs yet she can pay thousands (or gifted) for some stupid storage that doesn’t NEED to be done.
What the hell? She’s a mess like I said before. Surely a carpet is more needed than storage ffs?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she can’t even get carpet on her stairs yet she can pay thousands (or gifted) for some stupid storage that doesn’t NEED to be done.
What the hell? She’s a mess like I said before. Surely a carpet is more needed than storage ffs?
Its pretty obvious at this point that she's waiting around until some company offers bits free. Shes been in that house long enough now to get started in the essential rooms and she hasn't.
Beggy twit

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Whoever did them tiles need sacking.
She will do owt if it’s free #head
Oh my bleeping good god!!!! They are tiles you take out with a sledge hammer when you buy an old house 🤢 I cannot believe she’s paid for them

Oh my bleeping good god!!!! They are tiles you take out with a sledge hammer when you buy an old house 🤢 I cannot believe she’s paid for them
Actually let’s be real she didn’t pay did she but you get my drift

Reactions: 14
I honestly thought they were in the bathrokm
Upstairs then I seen the new window and thought OMG 😱

I honestly thought they were in the bathrokm
Upstairs then I seen the new window and thought OMG 😱
* bathroom even

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.