MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram is peeing her off.. talk about biting the hand that feeds you! Imagine slagging the thing off that made you and paid your bills. She literally forgets that instagram is her job.

Dunno how she’s still got people supporting her rubbish, half arsed ‘content’. She has more days off instagram than anyone I know so it’s crazy to me that’s how she makes her living.

Reactions: 18
Instagram is peeing her off.. talk about biting the hand that feeds you! Imagine slagging the thing off that made you and paid your bills. She literally forgets that instagram is her job.

Dunno how she’s still got people supporting her rubbish, half arsed ‘content’. She has more days off instagram than anyone I know so it’s crazy to me that’s how she makes her living.
I really think she's lost it. Why put a post like that up knowing companies that she advertises for can see it!

Shes lost her love for insta? So it was a big fat lie a few days ago on here saying you love IG??
Over 45 minutes long if anyone is bored and has nothing else to do...I only got to 7 minutes before I switched off!!
For the tattlers that didn't watch this boring tit, I skipped through it afterwards and caught a clip of her admitting to drinking from 10am!! Those poor boys, I bet their lives are nothing like she portrays them to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's got nothing to do with how instagram is it's because people are becoming more aware of her and her past.
I don't think anyone else moans about insta. I've never seen Ash post anything (not to my knowledge anyway)
It's that miss greedy is so unrelatable these days, that's why she's so pissed off.
Her engagement must be at an all time low

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And her latest stories are a load of crap! Someone has been told off for being pissed off with Instagram I reckon! She just knows that her days are numbered and people are not liking her stuff because they don't like it!
Let's see how often she hides the likes on her future grid posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That YouTube video, fashion designer and author, phenomenon!!!! How is it her hobby AND work?? Safe space until she wants to jump on the troll bandwagon.
By the way, didn’t she say she was coming on today to show everyone how she does her hair. It must be lovely to do what you want when you want regardless of what you’ve promised your ‘customers’ She’s really winding me up at the moment 😡

Reactions: 9
How many times is she going to say that she ‘just meeds to get back to posting cleaning, dancing etc’ I’m sure she posts that as regularly as she posts that she’s suffering with anxiety. What a bore fest. Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s doing the try on haul for ITS new jeans range on their insta at the moment. Stolen Ashs normal gig 😂 I thought when she was trying to flog her last collection she said she was a size 10/12. Well not anymore because she’s now saying she’s a size 14 🙄
Farking ell she looks terrible in that takeover she’s either been sobbing or has serious serious issues with booze. I’d say the latter because I recognise those eyes far too well

Reactions: 11
Farking ell she looks terrible in that takeover she’s either been sobbing or has serious serious issues with booze. I’d say the latter because I recognise those eyes far too well
Definitely been crying!!glad she now admit she a size 14 and not a 10/12 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely been crying!!glad she now admit she a size 14 and not a 10/12 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yep her eyes definitely looked like she been crying, also fukin awful ad for inthestyle not one of those jeans fit correctly. Why did she keep pulling them up to her arm pits lol, and the bodysuit was so cheap it was see through
Screenshot_20221001-223233_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-223357_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-223429_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That black top is doing nothing for her.
Also apart from the last pair of jeans they all look the same to me, I barely see any difference in the style of them apart from colours obv

Reactions: 8
She’d of been so much better off by bringing out a home range or something rather than a bloody clothing range. She was a HOME account and that’s what her followers want so why she thinks people are interested in her crappy stories is beyond me

Reactions: 13
For the tattlers that didn't watch this boring tit, I skipped through it afterwards and caught a clip of her admitting to drinking from 10am!! Those poor boys, I bet their lives are nothing like she portrays them to be.
I just watched this (skipped most of it cause it was boring AF!). I feel sorry for those poor boys she said she was drinking from 10am during lockdown (doubt anything has changed either cause they are still raging alcoholics) but it means she was drinking all day in front of those boys when they would have been stuck with her due to the lockdown. It seemed like she laughed it off but it’s not funny at all!

• Sad
  • Heart
I skipped through it too to see if she addressed trolls. She implied her 2-3 week breakdown was due to trolls and ladbaby mum whatsapped her to tell her she was better than them. She said she couldn't understand why you can't out people who send you messages but her management tell her off if she does. There was also a part where she was talking about how well off she is and how she thinks it's right she gives back which is hillarious in the context of her scamming past. She's got a collection coming out in January around men's mental health and she's not being paid for it and the profits are going to charity. Well where's the generosity in that, she's just putting her name to it. She wouldn't have the collection if it wasn't for the charity fundraising so she's lost nothing. That's probably why her book comes out in January because she'll have more exposure then. What a twit!

I skipped through it too to see if she addressed trolls. She implied her 2-3 week breakdown was due to trolls and ladbaby mum whatsapped her to tell her she was better than them. She said she couldn't understand why you can't out people who send you messages but her management tell her off if she does. There was also a part where she was talking about how well off she is and how she thinks it's right she gives back which is hillarious in the context of her scamming past. She's got a collection coming out in January around men's mental health and she's not being paid for it and the profits are going to charity. Well where's the generosity in that, she's just putting her name to it. She wouldn't have the collection if it wasn't for the charity fundraising so she's lost nothing. That's probably why her book comes out in January because she'll have more exposure then. What a twit!
There's always an angle with her isn't there, it's never done out of generosity. I mean if I had her past I would do loads to help the community to try and earn my self respect back or at least give the families her and that creature ripped off their money back! How she can splash all this money on bathrooms that were perfectly fine when she knows the families and the locals watch her stories, I just can't comprehend it, it's shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s got a collection coming out with profits going to mens mental health, maybe she’ll finally tell us how much she raised doing the marathon in a month last January 🤔

Reactions: 10
It just shouts to me that insta is too much hard work now not as simple as doing one big clean walking about taking pics n sharing when suits! People are looking for more authentic content and talking about current things etc!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.