MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So its just a show table then?her and H have no jobs there is literally NO reason they both cant sit round the table for supper together with the boys.Bet they all just slob over the sofa with their bowl of hot dogs and mountains of chocolate yoghurts and guillian chocolates. Whats the point in having a table if you just leave a binch of tat on it to gather dustView attachment 1608938
I'll never understand setting up a table in the home like this for anything other than a special meal or Christmas Dinner. Who does this? Especially when your house is crowded & cluttered. I bet if she panned out it would look like every thing is dumped around it. She said the other day she hides things under it. So they probably all sit in the kitchen on that island thing.

Reactions: 12
I'll never understand setting up a table in the home like this for anything other than a special meal or Christmas Dinner. Who does this? Especially when your house is crowded & cluttered. I bet if she panned out it would look like every thing is dumped around it. She said the other day she hides things under it. So they probably all sit in the kitchen on that island thing.
I have 2 kids, there's no way something wouldn't get broken if I had my table set out in the best dinnerware 🤣🤣
The kids are probably shoved in their rooms with their micro meals while they stuff their face with either take away food or the gousto that the kids aren't allowed to eat 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's such a contradiction, banging on about helping people struggling , and them b straight into tit she's bought . People are struggling because she triggers them when they got no money and feel like they can't do crafty things and make their table cute like her or have gusto coming out of your ears , It's people like her that make people feel worthless and crap

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why people set their tables for show like it’s either 🤯 all I would be thinking about is the dust it’s gathering so would constantly have to keep washing everything then put it back in place... nahhhh not for me 😂

Reactions: 15
Jesus..that Goddam to do list!!!
Who at that age as a mum of 2 school age kids think it's a huge achievement to make the beds???? Or make a start on autumn decor???

Don't get me wrong..genuine people with mental health do need the "small stuff" to get them through their days...its all about baby steps. ...BUT these 2 lazy arseholes are home ALL day child free in the week till after school and every other weekend!!

They just literally walk their dogs with a takeaway coffee and fanny around at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New low being discussed on stories tonight 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the dogs 'yellow willie juice' ffs. Who the actual duck thinks oh yes, ill story this on Instagram. Absolutely repulsed

• Sick
Reactions: 29
New low being discussed on stories tonight 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the dogs 'yellow willie juice' ffs. Who the actual duck thinks oh yes, ill story this on Instagram. Absolutely repulsed
She's an absolute twit. Is that an undisclosed ad for sky? As she worked for sky glass & she's on about TV in bed but showed a sly program. Obviously not a tv box because no cables. Why would you put a TV to the side of the bed to watch? Clearly you are going to get a TV. For years I said no TV in bedroom. But my kids hit around hers age & we did then get one mainly so I could fall asleep upstairs to it. Just because ig doesn't show tvs we all know people have them. Show your new shed , talk about the living room, what's going on with the clockroom, planning for the kitchen? This is home stuff which your account apparently is. I'm going to stick around until I get so pissed off & I unfollow & block like hinch. But then I will miss you guys because I don't think it will be fair to comment then.

Reactions: 5
So true. The only time we set the table like that is for Christmas. It must all be covered in dust 🤢 It’s sad really that all these Insta huns are so concerned with their houses looking good for the gram that their families are probably too scared to touch anything. Your home should be a reflection of you as a family, not what is trending on social media 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So true. The only time we set the table like that is for Christmas. It must all be covered in dust 🤢 It’s sad really that all these Insta huns are so concerned with their houses looking good for the gram that their families are probably too scared to touch anything. Your home should be a reflection of you as a family, not what is trending on social media 🙄
Whenever my mum comes round she always sits a my table doesn't matter if the front room is free. She would tell me it looks like I've let the breakfast plates out if I did this.
It's purely for the gram. You're not a restaurant waiting for your next customer for goodness sake greedy.

• Heart
She's an absolute twit. Is that an undisclosed ad for sky? As she worked for sky glass & she's on about TV in bed but showed a sly program. Obviously not a tv box because no cables. Why would you put a TV to the side of the bed to watch? Clearly you are going to get a TV. For years I said no TV in bedroom. But my kids hit around hers age & we did then get one mainly so I could fall asleep upstairs to it. Just because ig doesn't show tvs we all know people have them. Show your new shed , talk about the living room, what's going on with the clockroom, planning for the kitchen? This is home stuff which your account apparently is. I'm going to stick around until I get so pissed off & I unfollow & block like hinch. But then I will miss you guys because I don't think it will be fair to comment then.
You can still comment and have a laugh with us lot 😊

Reactions: 4
Quoting SSS, she gets even worse 🤢
I've said it before and I'm saying it again, she will be wearing SS as a coat in the future, she's obsessed by her and I'm sure she's going to turn full blown psycho and wear her skin at some point!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Quoting SSS, she gets even worse 🤢
Even when SSS puts the" I hope this makes you smile as much as me" I inwardly groan! No Stac! They are your kids,they make you smile!
I also don't care for Greedy's bloody animals. How about instead of behind the scenes showing a cup with some noise, or your cat being filmed by H , why not fill some reno updates? Where is your shed? How were they going to level the concrete? Kitchen update? Lounge update? Fireplace update? But never mind we'll probably be treated to another gousto plug & yet another poll on if you should get a TV in your bedroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's got her Costco card why doesn't she pick at tv up from there, they're fairly priced.

100% on it for a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220928-155105_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220928-155214_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220928-164854_Instagram.jpg

1 I really just can't get over what she's done to her face
2 what the fu k is she wearing
3 the likes and comments numbers 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
She literally always looks hungover! The whites of her eyes look so dull and they’re always red and bloodshot - wouldn’t be surprised if she had liver damage tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.