MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s no coincidence to me that she’s decorated a room suitable for the ages of children that both hinch and SS have. She’s copied them bjt forgotten to take into consideration the fact that her child is 4 years older. Bless the dumb c&&t

Reactions: 15
I hope she didn't tell her kids them laurel berrys were cherries.
How irresponsible.
No common sense or sense what so ever.

Reactions: 4
Basically she smashed out all the bedroom, wired in the electrics etc for him to have this big gaming station, built desks etc was gifted bought an expensive black radiator and bed which was seen almost immediately on local selling site. THEN went silent on the subject but due to the huns constantly asking she had to admit the reason we hadn't seen enzos room is basically he Is swapping to the dressing room now ( remember the one she said she was upcycling 🤣) so yeah massive waste of time and money because she was in a rush to piss her money up the wall
Ooh yes! What a bleeping waste of money doing that and mean while the poor kid has to live in a half decorated room until she finishes her million other projects.

Still waiting on the wooden mantel for your fire Charl 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
A girl on the its page has basically sold her collection for her . Someone who was gifted her range has double the views and likes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hinch put a post saying shes been quiet because it didnt seem the right time to post anything. And heres greedy, grifting her saggy arse off 😂

Reactions: 8
I have a potty mouth as much as the next person but the girl she chose to reshare wearing her collection the other day, wow. I don’t think if I was trying to be ‘professional’ and represent a brand I would be sharing someone who swore as much as that girl did.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a potty mouth as much as the next person but the girl she chose to reshare wearing her collection the other day, wow. I don’t think if I was trying to be ‘professional’ and represent a brand I would be sharing someone who swore as much as that girl did.
That potty mouth lass looked a clip in the short boxy jumper aswell...

• Haha
Her latest post 🤦‍♀️ what does she want, a bleeping medal??? Its literally her job to film ads and reply to the people who give her these ads! Shes so unprofessional so wonder some brands have sacked her off when its clearly evident that she's not been doing anything important to ignore work emails, just pissing about getting drunk as usual

• Heart
Her eyes show it all, shes in way over her head. She's got the rabbit in headlights expression.

• Heart
Why would you ignore work emails when you obv need the money. Like that ain't gonna get you work hun

God I can’t stand her! why does she act like she’s doing us all a favour by posting? YOU GET PAID FOR IT ITS YOUR JOB! And quite frankly you’re tit at it 🙄 I’ve never seen an influencer who takes so much time off, posts very little content and still expects her account to grow!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't get what shes does with her time aside from eating , drinking and consuming .

She doesn't have time to do her job apparently BUT her job is to document her life so to speak . But yet nothing is getting done in her life either so what is she doing all day ?

the clothes nonsense has to stop . I think even she sees that .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen ‘sassysobermum’ on instagram? I really like her for the record but her before pictures are definitely very akin to greedychops. Too much alcohol for greedy, put the drink down and grab a glass of juice.

Reactions: 8
She's woken up a bit sniffy today- code for I'm going to take a few (more) days off instrgram ( because I'm getting crap off my agent/companies I've been paid to promote but haven't)

• Heart
So after the big inthestyle give away she has gained..... no followers 🤣🤣 still on 375,000
Get ready for 'Harry femme' to make a comeback to scam a bit more money for Christmas like she did last year
Especially now they have 2 bathrooms, kitchen and living room make overs to pay for 🤑🤑

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.