MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she was coming on to talk about her front room reno... instead off out to Costa to spend more money.
She has a coffee machine ffs. Such a lazy bastard who spends like there's no tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So unlike you Greedy trying to scam your way into Costco because you couldn't be arsed to pay a membership fee like the rest of us.

I will literally puke if I see her when I go, incoming Costco haul rave posts guaranteed now 🙄

Reactions: 5
So unlike you Greedy trying to scam your way into Costco because you couldn't be arsed to pay a membership fee like the rest of us.

I will literally puke if I see her when I go, incoming Costco haul rave posts guaranteed now 🙄
Are these Costco cards worth it , I've been dithering for so long now 🤔

Reactions: 1
People were going nuts for those glass pumpkin jars last year but now she's "posting miss greedy made me do it" agggghhh. Another day doing nothing hun?? And the fact she used Stacey's music grates on me.

Reactions: 7
People were going nuts for those glass pumpkin jars last year but now she's "posting miss greedy made me do it" agggghhh. Another day doing nothing hun?? And the fact she used Stacey's music grates on me.
I got one those pumpkins last yr 😴 and they where a quid cheaper 😁😁

Reactions: 3
Are these Costco cards worth it , I've been dithering for so long now 🤔
If you like to bulk buy sure, we buy the toilet and kitchen roll and store in our garage, same with meat for Christmas and summer in our freezer chest (they did a massive bbq pack).

Toys are marked down slightly too and books for kids and adults are usually our best buy, save loads on those. Christmas presents are a bit hit and miss they're nice but don't know how much you would save on those.

Maybe next time I go now ill do a video of everything they sell and my haul just for the folk who dont have a card 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone remember when H was training for her new job not so long ago?
I'm guessing Greedy gives her pocket money for walking the dogs as nothing else seems to have materialised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Those stackable glass jars she bought for hot chocolate, I swear she had them at the old house. Didn't she have another 'hot chocolate station' (bleeping hate saying that I feel like a proper insta hun) off best bubs sister label lady aswell ? Where did all the stuff go she had at her council house? Thrown away like hinch did when she left her grey house aswell

Reactions: 10
Those stackable glass jars she bought for hot chocolate, I swear she had them at the old house. Didn't she have another 'hot chocolate station' (bleeping hate saying that I feel like a proper insta hun) off best bubs sister label lady aswell ? Where did all the stuff go she had at her council house? Thrown away like hinch did when she left her grey house aswell
Sold it all on market place because the head thought she would be gifted everything again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they really do the "I'm insta famous, can I have something to sit on, so I can take a photo" tit in Costco??!!
duck off you pair of insta Z list twats, acting like complete dick heads in a shop 🤮🤮
She's just ruined the only store I like to go look around 😭😭

Gonna be so embarrassing now how she goes on about how amazing it is 🤢

• Sick
Did they really do the "I'm insta famous, can I have something to sit on, so I can take a photo" tit in Costco??!!
duck off you pair of insta Z list twats, acting like complete dick heads in a shop 🤮🤮
Who the duck does that 🤣🤣 sad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t usually comment on this thread as I rarely watch Greedy’s stories but I’m wondering how she managed to get a Costco card? They have a specific list of people that can get a card for instore and the quite strict!

Reactions: 4
I don’t usually comment on this thread as I rarely watch Greedy’s stories but I’m wondering how she managed to get a Costco card? They have a specific list of people that can get a card for instore and the quite strict!
If she has a business bank account or company tax returns she will easily get one

I thought that as I looked and my job title isn't listed in the list of those they accept. I didn't see "influencer" on the list either 🤣
Tbh their website confuses me. My partner is self employed with his own business and even his isn't listed on their website. Am I looking wrong??

Reactions: 3
It says on the paper she uploaded a photo of and seems to have deleted it greedys limited. So she's listed as having a company she will easily get one

Charlotte at the beginning of the week
'I'm going to make more home content as my account has gone shite and my engagement is tit because I do no home content now just brag eat and drink"

Charlotte today
'hi guys comment on and save this reel about a tit little haul of crap I already have so I can use it for engagement and get free coffees for myself and h '
Screenshot_20220922-113731_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.