MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% lying, no way on earth does he ever wear a gum shield on a bike or scooter, because nobody does! She’s just trying to make out that she’s usually a perfect parent, which is laughable

Reactions: 18
Unfollowed. I’ve had to. After years of following her. She’s just taking the piss out of us now. She doesn’t need followers. She’s putting no effort into her content. She doesn’t deserve followers. She’s made her bit of dosh and bollocks to us hangeronners now. Crack on Greedy. You reap what you sew…..
She is such a fake . Have you noticed every giveaway she does she doesn't do a Google name generator she just says a name . And when you go on that person's account they are always private . I so it every time she announces a winner. They are all people she knows. As why not do a name generator for people to see. I stopped entering her giveaways for that reason

100% lying, no way on earth does he ever wear a gum shield on a bike or scooter, because nobody does! She’s just trying to make out that she’s usually a perfect parent, which is laughable
And who does she think she is telling parents what they should or shouldn't do. I think everyone already knows this they don't need her telling them like she's some advice aunt ....

Because shes trying to ride their coat tails and boast that she's with them. Thats not a genuine friendship at all, its a showy insta fake friendship on greedys behalf
She is such a fake . Have you noticed every giveaway she does she doesn't do a Google name generator she just says a name . And when you go on that person's account they are always private . I so it every time she announces a winner. They are all people she knows. As why not do a name generator for people to see. I stopped entering her giveaways for that reason

And who does she think she is telling parents what they should or shouldn't do. I think everyone already knows this they don't need her telling them like she's some advice aunt ....
H actually looks like a man in that pic. They both look pathetic

And her in the style collections are crap . Each collection looks the same as last lot except in a different colour or fabric.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Still has to add a ‘share’ using that accident for engagement is sick! Everyone knows if kids fall that could happen it could happen running down a hill! No kids are running around in a gum shield unless playing rugby! A helmet on a bike/scooter but I have never seen a kid scooting up the street with a gum shield in! In fact I’ve never seen her kids doing it ever but this one and only time he hasn’t got one in he has smashed his teeth. I’m a dental nurse and there are plenty of kids this happens to and we never ask why they didn’t have their gum shield in 🙈! It is awful for the little boy but he needed to go and get checked tonight not tomorrow! I also get it’s so awful when it’s their adult teeth but dentists can do wonders he will be fine especially when it’s free when he’s a kid

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she's had a break from showing us house renovations, gifted items, cleaning and paid partnerships. What the AF that isn't hard work or even work, it's just fannying around your home all day. Who has time to make a big deal of making their bed and stand there admiring it for 10 minutes whilst nursing a hot drink. Also cleaning your (sink) plug with basically an old toothbrush caused actually more mess, it was all over her hands, taps and basin. What a tit show of content today.

Attachments

Reactions: 10

H actually looks like a man in that pic. They both look pathetic

And her in the style collections are crap . Each collection looks the same as last lot except in a different colour or fabric.

The rules on FB/Instagram are quite strict with their rules and she should state how the winner will be picked and the date/time so if she’s using a generator it should be shown.

Reactions: 4
20220908_113151.jpg
her words "smashed his face". ..........i see no evidence of a smashed face. Teeth do look like theyve been rebuilt but def not a smashed face. Hmmmmm what really happened Greedy?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So Enzo had to have time off school today to get his teeth fixed, which is fair enough. She then took him to buy a ball. Then she went shopping next door in Homesense for herself, before taking him back to school.
I hope the teachers at Enzos school see this.

Reactions: 21
His face definitely not smashed in like she said!!! No bruising or swelling!! And all she care about is bleeping candles!!! Unfollow today!!!

He definitely shouldn’t be going rugby training as well!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
There’s no way he’s hit his face what is she on about? he’d have a cut lip, grazed face ect. Why lie

Reactions: 14
Not a chance would you take your kid to rugby training same day as having his teeth fixed. Is she on bleeping meth!😂

I don’t even think he’s had his teeth fixed I think it was just another thing for content 😴

Reactions: 9
Wonder what Emma thinks about it
I be fuming if I was Emma 🤬🤬🤬 rugby training only takes someone to bump him and he must be in some kind of pain, I wouldn’t of send my kid back to achool
Would of spend the day with him and give him some TLC not send him rugby training!!! Stupid twit!!!!

Reactions: 8
There’s no way he’s hit his face what is she on about? he’d have a cut lip, grazed face ect. Why lie
To be fair, I have caps on my front teeth after being pushed over from behind when I was on roller blades when I was at primary school. I fell mouth first on to a wall bordering a garden that was maybe a foot high. Broke my teeth but not a mark on my face. Gums swollen and grazed, but without exposing them/my teeth you wouldn't have known I had fallen at the time. Went into school in the morning and told my teacher my mum was trying to get a dentist appt and would call with a time and because my face wasn't marked she thought I was trying to get out of this stupid dance rehearsal thing we were doing until I showed her my teeth.

So this is something that I don't disbelieve...the idea he would normally have had a gum shield in, now that's where she has lost me. What kid is wearing a gum shield out on bikes/scooters with friends?

Reactions: 5
To be fair, I have caps on my front teeth after being pushed over from behind when I was on roller blades when I was at primary school. I fell mouth first on to a wall bordering a garden that was maybe a foot high. Broke my teeth but not a mark on my face. Gums swollen and grazed, but without exposing them/my teeth you wouldn't have known I had fallen at the time. Went into school in the morning and told my teacher my mum was trying to get a dentist appt and would call with a time and because my face wasn't marked she thought I was trying to get out of this stupid dance rehearsal thing we were doing until I showed her my teeth.

So this is something that I don't disbelieve...the idea he would normally have had a gum shield in, now that's where she has lost me. What kid is wearing a gum shield out on bikes/scooters with friends?
Her own words were he had smashed his face. Thats what makes me think shes full of shite

• Heart
I'm sure I wouldn't be taken my son to rugby after he'd just had his teeth fixed, but each to there own I suppose.

Reactions: 7
I am happy to be corrected but I think he was with Emma when it happened, she also shared it on her instagram. I can’t remember if she mentioned face smashed like greedy did but she definitely said broken teeth

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.