Missgreedyshome #13 This month's breakdown done and dusted, garden furniture mystery....busted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash was going on about her new incredible jeans yesterday and suddenly Greedy jeans are all over her insta again. You know the ones she sketched, designed, sowed and fitted all by herself with no help from the ITS design team. See Ash and Jac Jossa are both going to Manchester today. Wow Ash was with Stacey on Monday, possibly Jac today, I bet Charl is raging 😂😂😂
Shes only mentioned the jeans today because ash did this morning
Screenshot_20220330-100808_Instagram.jpg
and quite frankly if they make yr arse look like that no thanks ,that is def not a arse shape she looks l8ke shes wearing a nappy underneath and the jumper should clearly say wxxker on the back

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jess has gone as well
Not being rude though I don’t think greedy will be particularly bothered about Jess but the fact SS & JJ are ITSs biggest collabs and Ash is liked by them both and spending time with them, she’ll hate it. Jess is already there, whereas Jac & Ash will be travelling from Essex so they probably won’t see her anyway.

Reactions: 6
Aw shell be sssssthpitting spit this morn but pretending shes fine by going on like a total tit,and anyway shes to busy with a haul that is total shite that might see today or not which really, whos even arsed about it .

Reactions: 6
GREEDY STOP REPEATING YOURSELF!!!
Nothing more annoying. She explains what an item does again and again, repeat, repeat, on EVERY ad!!
We are NOT as thick as you, we got it the first time!!

Reactions: 10
GREEDY STOP REPEATING YOURSELF!!!
Nothing more annoying. She explains what an item does again and again, repeat, repeat, on EVERY ad!!
We are NOT as thick as you, we got it the first time!!
She repeats herself because she needs to stretch the ad out and content out as got nothing else to do really bar walk the dogs as a skivvy H does the school run ,which if that was me a wouldnt show my face knowing i stole ppls money ,but kids wouldnt get to school if wasnt for her ,greedy prob doesnt go as she knows shed prob get slapped silly off other parents for the way she goes on ,and even more so now by the way she looks ,didnt think she could possibly make her face worse but she has succeded with dodgy fillers n botox🤣what a clip

Reactions: 5
“only £ “ is going to frustrate many. Household bills are “only” going up 50% in some areas. Read the room greedy. She has ruined her account. She used to be likeable. The change is shocking. What is Hs new job have they said ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“only £ “ is going to frustrate many. Household bills are “only” going up 50% in some areas. Read the room greedy. She has ruined her account. She used to be likeable. The change is shocking. What is Hs new job have they said ?
Yeah health and wellbeing🤣🤣 she wants to try it on herself and her missus ,but unless you are totaly mad in the head why would ppl get help from her considering they both eat like pigs drink everyday and she also defrauds ppl out of there money ,so if its something you have to pay 4 ad stay well clear

Reactions: 10
Shes only mentioned the jeans today because ash did this morningView attachment 1159973 and quite frankly if they make yr arse look like that no thanks ,that is def not a arse shape she looks l8ke shes wearing a nappy underneath and the jumper should clearly say wxxker on the back
Ash is just 4k followers behind greedy. I hope she overtakes her that wud really piss her off😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I came on here to say just this!!
Only only only ffs.
I’m dreading Friday and she’s saying, only!!

Reactions: 7
Ad say shes changed more since harry was found out that she ripped hundreds of ppl off with there money way b4 xmas n to try and hide the fact and cum bk as tho nothing happened she faked a breakdown which only lasted 12 days but in that 12 days she managed to go away with fam get botox and fillers etc ,and she lost alot of work as found out selling her free products for a profit,so now shes basically just waffling on begging for stuff coz shea got sod all else to do ,even its dnt want her

Ash is just 4k followers behind greedy. I hope she overtakes her that wud really piss her off😂😂😂
Greedy would just by more like she has done in past 🤣

Reactions: 3
Shes only mentioned the jeans today because ash did this morningView attachment 1159973 and quite frankly if they make yr arse look like that no thanks ,that is def not a arse shape she looks l8ke shes wearing a nappy underneath and the jumper should clearly say wxxker on the back

Wanderlust?! But knocking around Wales in the same cabin multiple times. Not exactly backpacking around South America are we now Greeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wanderlust?! But knocking around Wales in the same cabin multiple times. Not exactly backpacking around South America are we now Greeds?
Shell have to google that as she wont no what it means ,prob another freebie for her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to sit here on my ugly bench with my boys, with H, with Kobe & Mini, with a glass of wine.
Don't you dare go faking it for sympathy again when you don't help yourself. twit!

• Heart
I mentioned the adjustable waist was the same as on kids school uniform on the last thread and now she’s mentioned it. I feel seen, hi Charlotte 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
they aren't even jeans. they are those jeggings with the spandex . The picture of her modelling them on ITS website is really bad too . The fly on them is just all wrong or shes in the wrong size.

Reactions: 4
they aren't even jeans. they are those jeggings with the spandex . The picture of her modelling them on ITS website is really bad too . The fly on them is just all wrong or shes in the wrong size.
Greedy claims she's a size 12.... Pull the other one!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.