Missgreedyshome #13 This month's breakdown done and dusted, garden furniture mystery....busted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5:30 they're drinking already in a room on their own for a children's disco 🙄
Turn up half hr early just to get a drink ,if thats not a sign they have mega alchol problem a dnt no what is ,thats not a holiday for the kids just another excuse for them to get pissed again

Reactions: 9
I'm just confused why the swimming costume and the pad? Surely those 2 things don't go together! Not going to go swimming with a pad on.
Probably forced her into matching swimming costumes while H is on her period. Anything for the gram. The swimming suit on H also looked a bit small so probably both Greedys and again just looking to make a twxat out of her.

Someone said it may be a hygiene strip but to me personally it was a sanitary wing.

Reactions: 5
My suggestion

‘happy holiday from the 2 little fakes … oh I didn’t mean little … the huns have been on the cakes ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came last at Mrs & Mrs. Tried to make everyone laugh with the dancing which clearly went down like a lead balloon. Nobody found it funny, everyone probably cringed and thought they were a pair of try hard twats.

Reactions: 13
Came last at Mrs & Mrs. Tried to make everyone laugh with the dancing which clearly went down like a lead balloon. Nobody found it funny, everyone probably cringed and thought they were a pair of try hard twats.
They're hammered you can tell the way Charlotte's talking

Reactions: 8
They're hammered you can tell the way Charlotte's talking
I feel sorry for her kids. How embarrassing for them. I remember being on holiday a few years ago and there was this couple there getting smashed constantly. One night the mother was drunk and being gobby and generally irritating. One of her children said to her ‘please no more wine mummy’ and I will never forget how that made me feel, I felt sick to my stomach. That child was only about 6, I just wanted to scoop him up and give him a huge cuddle. These situations are so damaging for children, horrible to see but every more awful for the children involved.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would never ever ever get drunk when in charge of my children. Not a chance. Maybe its the nurse in me but I always think in the back of my mind what if one of them has an accident? Also I think its quite distressing for children to see their parents drunk and acting out, can cause anxiety for children. You should be your childs safe place always. My children are my absolute life, I could never do anything to put them at risk or make them feel uncomfortable/vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would never ever ever get drunk when in charge of my children. Not a chance. Maybe its the nurse in me but I always think in the back of my mind what if one of them has an accident? Also I think its quite distressing for children to see their parents drunk and acting out, can cause anxiety for children. You should be your childs safe place always. My children are my absolute life, I could never do anything to put them at risk or make them feel uncomfortable/vulnerable.
What Is that horrendous laugh she does! So obnoxious and loud! Sure she never used to have that laugh- poor kids with that for a mother. They must be so embarrassed

Reactions: 13
Greedy and Hagrid drunk in charge of children is deemed as neglectful parenting.
This must be their last night as can you imagine the looks these twats will get from everyone in the morning. They seriously make my blood boil!!! Absolutely disgusting!!! 🤬

Reactions: 7
Makes me feel sick to my stomach, its alllllll about themselves, the kids are down the pecking order 😭

If you read this, you both look awful, scraped back matching ponytails, its not a vibe

Reactions: 12
She really needs to drag her big minecraft head to an AA meeting. Some holiday for the kids drinking and making a fool of themselves.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.