Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
I feel disappointed in myself...I ordered her black jeans. I was influenced. Well what can I say? Absolutely awful quality, really thin material. Was hoping to feel as obsessed as she does for them but they are being returned. Sorry, I have sinned

• Haha
Reactions: 45

KiKiGreen

B777F3FA-631F-48C7-A8F9-11A5B98B08B4.png

No I’m sorry. I’m crying 😂

Whoever had drawn that has got the boys spot on. Greedy & H however…

on what planet do they look like that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread suggetsion #
Greedy and Harriet again drink driving! are her brand deals nose diving?

Reactions: 33

DaimIt

VIP Member
She really need to stop bragging / going on about how quickly she was over her depression and break down
It’s offensive as fuck
FF67C27B-924D-4CC9-B848-8484188D0A41.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Imagine having a "breakdown" caused by excessive alcohol consumption, telling people you know you have a problem with alcohol and your going to quit, to then not even 2 weeks later go on a weekend alcoholic binge and being a passenger in a car while the driver is still intoxicated 🤦‍♀️
Shes a fucking liability, and needs to take a hard look at herself in the mirror. She's going to seriously ruin someone's life one day, whether that be H, the kids or a complete stranger who gets killed by their reckless driving!

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
If you’re going to pretend you’re wearing your collection for the day don’t upload a picture of yourself later wearing something else 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
I’ve started to get replies from brands saying they are taking it seriously and will be investigating 🙂 I’ll keep you all updated

• Heart
  • Wow

Pollypocket7

I’m not here to pick apart how greedy looks, how much she eats or drinks or how she chooses to parent her children as a mother myself nothing anybody could say to me would match what I say to myself on a regular basis (mum guilt is REAL) even if you are the most wonderful parent you will still pick yourself apart. I’m not a fan of greedy or H I think they are both scammers and greedy’s content has changes massively in the last 12-18 months I actually miss the old greedy and her little home account. I think it all went wrong when she tried competing with bigger account (awaiting room reveals - waiting 2 weeks to see her Xmas tree.. we all have them hun) I would like to see her stay in her own lane - own who you are as a person & the famous greedy quote “you do you” stop trying to be Stacey or Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she pre recorded the video in advance of her sat in the car with H behind the wheel saying how hungover H is….. sure that makes a lot of sense…. And shes doing it to wind up ‘small minded people’ yes people who dont agree with drink driving, how small minded of them. Quite difficult behaviour to defend isnt it, lets be honest.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Yeah, the deliberate spelling/word errors make me grit my teeth and foam at the mouth. Like when she typed "boltic" instead of "baltic". She knows damn well what they really are. Loathesome twat she is, the fake cackling is ott, especially from Harriet the tomato faced weeble.

🤢🤢🤢 such a fraud.
CROCSodile tears 😉😂😂😂
Now that is a new thread title!!!! ⬆⬆⬆

"Such a fraud and on the beers.
Always cries CROCSodile tears."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So she goes to a Glossybox event and then says make up doesn’t suit her. Hopefully both them and Iconic see that and don’t bother using her again 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
“I created it, I know there’s a hole”
You sat there and designed that dress, cut the pattern, sewed it up did you Greedy? Fuck off you mad slurpy cow! You were told what to choose from the dregs that ITS had left after the proper collabs had had their pick. You created nothing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So the clothes are true to size but she recommends sizing up or down a size? Make it make fucking sense ya dingy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28