Missgreedyshome #13 This month's breakdown done and dusted, garden furniture mystery....busted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's increase in content is Greedy trying to keep herself occupied as she's dying inside that she didn't get an invite to SS's shoot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can only imagine how much Greedy hates Ash for stealing the limelight!
I personally like Ash as her content is funny and she isn't full of herself since gaining so many followers. Greedy is fake and such a disgrace to society!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else see this on ashโ€™s story and secretly hoped it was a dig a greedy? I legit thought it was her for a split second ๐Ÿ˜‚ but unfortunately it wasnโ€™t to be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I must admit I missed this. I bet Greedy is tamping ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
A massive bed thats built for a toddler ,the whole room looks shite,cold and definatley not something he would of picked its all in with HER colour scheme like every other room her kids have had ,its all for the gram ,look at me ,look what this cost brag,brag,brag yet you only have money to do that because of ads you BEG for ,flimsy crap clothes YOU didnt design and has yet another partner who steels money from ppl,tell us ALL again greedy why so many people have droppedYOU ....aw yes you made money by selling all the free stuff you were given free,also because you are totally shite at flogging anything as your so fake and lie threw yr teef,u faked a breakdown which lasted 12 days in which you were feeding lambs away on a trip with family and having botched fillers done ,massive insult to people who have really had breakdowns who know fine well they last longer than any 12 days ,as a mother of 2 kids and nearly 30 think its about time you really grow the fxxk up and bore off ,and dnt forget ladies watch this space for the accidental puppy gate

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A massive bed thats built for a toddler ,the whole room looks shite,cold and definatley not something he would of picked its all in with HER colour scheme like every other room her kids have had ,its all for the gram ,look at me ,look what this cost brag,brag,brag yet you only have money to do that because of ads you BEG for ,flimsy crap clothes YOU didnt design and has yet another partner who steels money from ppl,tell us ALL again greedy why so many people have droppedYOU ....aw yes you made money by selling all the free stuff you were given free,also because you are totally shite at flogging anything as your so fake and lie threw yr teef,u faked a breakdown which lasted 12 days in which you were feeding lambs away on a trip with family and having botched fillers done ,massive insult to people who have really had breakdowns who know fine well they last longer than any 12 days ,as a mother of 2 kids and nearly 30 think its about time you really grow the fxxk up and bore off ,and dnt forget ladies watch this space for the accidental puppy gate
You just KNOW the accidental pups are coming, how is she going to pull it off though,because she obviously got battered by messages asking why she was breeding dogs etc because she answered one message that said is she having a puppy farm! So even her fans would be mega pissed off if she did breed from them as SO many people have wised up about over breeding of dogs ending In overflowing dog rescues!!!

You just KNOW the accidental pups are coming, how is she going to pull it off though,because she obviously got battered by messages asking why she was breeding dogs etc because she answered one message that said is she having a puppy farm! So even her fans would be mega pissed off if she did breed from them as SO many people have wised up about over breeding of dogs ending In overflowing dog rescues!!!
Believe me minnie will accidently get caught when shes in heat.

"jeans that I created with the ITS team". Oh bore off.
Is that what greedy come out with ....funny that as ash said the same thing about 20 mins ago,greedy be fuming again as ash is off to manchester were they package the products up ,yet another NO INVITE for greedy ,think there trying to tell you something greedy,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20220330-091900_Instagram.jpg
this is not accidental its defo for greedy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She said that someone was going to be looking after them while they went on holiday. My money is on Minnie getting pregnant whilst they're being looked after then she can blame it on someone else as per ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 23
She said that someone was going to be looking after them while they went on holiday. My money is on Minnie getting pregnant whilst they're being looked after then she can blame it on someone else as per ๐Ÿ™„
This is a very good shout!

Reactions: 11
Aw yes hit nail right on the head there other person will get the blame ,a must of missed that story ,we know you read here greedy is that wats gonna happen ....course it is

Reactions: 7
Good god that bedrooms bloody dire.
Where's the colour,the fun bits.?
My 5 Yr old wanted a unicorn /rainbow room but we had to keep it pink because favourite colour.. she got a unicorn/rainbow bedroom and she picked bits herself.
That kids room is depressing ๐Ÿ˜• all done for insta not her kid.

Reactions: 15
Ash was going on about her new incredible jeans yesterday and suddenly Greedy jeans are all over her insta again. You know the ones she sketched, designed, sowed and fitted all by herself with no help from the ITS design team. See Ash and Jac Jossa are both going to Manchester today. Wow Ash was with Stacey on Monday, possibly Jac today, I bet Charl is raging ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Ash was going on about her new incredible jeans yesterday and suddenly Greedy jeans are all over her insta again. You know the ones she sketched, designed, sowed and fitted all by herself with no help from the ITS design team. See Ash and Jac Jossa are both going to Manchester today. Wow Ash was with Stacey on Monday, possibly Jac today, I bet Charl is raging ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jess has gone as well

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.