Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel like weve got a new recruitment. That Tammy is in the boxes EVERY MORNING

• Haha
I think that was a while ago, i remember watching Tony exposing her on live when they had a falling out. BUT ONCE AGAIN it’s all been hidden away and swept under the carpet, just like every other awful thing she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that was a while ago, i remember watching Tony exposing her on live when they had a falling out. BUT ONCE AGAIN it’s all been hidden away and swept under the carpet, just like every other awful thing she does.
Ahh I see. Thanks for that. I thought it was a recent thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m just sick of things like that getting forgotten about because she’s paid off the ones exposing her in whatever way she has. She holds people accountable every morning, everyone but herself!

• Heart
I turned off again today, her live was dire. Did Cockerpoo pop up at any point? I read on the Pearl thread that Taurian was talking a bit of tit about her on live last night but I didn’t see it.

I turned off again today, her live was dire. Did Cockerpoo pop up at any point? I read on the Pearl thread that Taurian was talking a bit of tit about her on live last night but I didn’t see it.
I didn't even bother with her, yesterday or today. It is the same old tit.
Never saw that either

---
There's another video on Bonnie's page of them bitching about DG (Slenderman 😂😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4