Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke has to be getting paid to nag everyone to listen and vote for the pink haired lady. I just keep logging out or muting.

Reactions: 5
Let's do a poll guys.

Who does the best morning show.

Luke or Red?

Don't forget to send your heart me's 😂😂

Prefer Luke over Red, he's annoying but he's not a vindictive liar like Red and he won't stand for all the gobshites in his box 😂

Reactions: 4
If Luke stopped playing that luci and opened boxes to people, his would be decent. I just can’t stand them 2 bleeping songs anymore and him replaying videos he finds funny multiple times.

btw luci, you got nothing on Rolling Stones x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else hear her say the other day that the press have been ringing around venues to find out where the party is? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else hear her say the other day that the press have been ringing around venues to find out where the party is? 😂😂😂😂
I’d love it if this was true. I’d like nothing more than a national newspaper to publish some of the vile things that this lot have done. Pearls racism, the endless list of EQs awful behaviour ….

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I
Don’t like Luke but his show is hands down better then reds he doesn’t try and show use videos on a crusty iPad that’s not mirrored for a start

• Haha
Not red just saying she doesn’t have real life friends all her real friends are the people she’s met on TikTok 😵💫

• Haha
Oh my God. This is awful Tony official needs off the app.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She should be involved because all she's done for the past year is shove these people down our throats every morning at 10am. I wouldn't know who the duck tony was if it wasn't for her. She gives all these people a platform

• Heart
She should be involved because all she's done for the past year is shove these people down our throats every morning at 10am. I wouldn't know who the duck tony was if it wasn't for her. She gives all these people a platform
Exactly. I totally agree. Pearl has blocked him. Wonder for how long. I am not watching her, someone is cam 2 miss Red lol.
Apparently Tony is going live. I hope he is gets a permanent ban. But I guess will do another account.
---
Oh and she knew all about it. Don't tell me she didn't see her name tagged in all the videos lol.

This is what she does - gives these people a platform when it suits her then backs away claiming ignorance when the tit hits the fan. I’ve never liked Tony, anyways knew there was something about him.

This is what she does - gives these people a platform when it suits her then backs away claiming ignorance when the tit hits the fan. I’ve never liked Tony, anyways knew there was something about him.
Me either, he has always given me the creeps.
And yes she does.