Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you have an unbiased fyp show with subs on I couldn’t give a duck but what about her followers that can’t afford to sub ! Guessing she was getting crappy comments

Edit to add just seen above reply lol

Reactions: 5
Zac is speaking absolute facts this morning - saying people need to grow up on the app and not sit there screaming at each other in boxes. He’s not mentioning names but he said if you see who people surround themselves with it says a lot about them - ie. red!
He said he’s done with being in with creators because it’s not real friendship and everyone is toxic.
---
he also said he declined to go to the party with them all because they aren’t his type of people. It’s so refreshing to hear someone say that! it’s going to be a drama fest
I think Zac sees that whole group lick Alex’s arse when it’s been proven that Alex trolled Zac for weeks/months. He’s been trying to get the point across that red is trusting the wrong people and that Alex very well could be (I think he is) behind this whole doxxing drama. They hate that he isn’t afraid to say anything and will openly out people.

Reactions: 4
The arse licking of DG is off the scale. Cockerpoo needs to get a bleeping life !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DG is a right boring, arrogant prick. No idea why he’s so popular.
Zac is still very much in the fold I think, he’s waffling is alluding to a different group (no idea who).

Reactions: 8
Agree, those 3 won't go but they'll be watching every second of it on a burner account.

They don't show their (really ugly I assume) faces when they're able to control the settings/filters so they won't go.

J's excuse: Her kids are ill
Alex's exuse: He wanked so hard over miss Red that he's torn a ligament in his wee willy.
Cockerpoo's excuse: She can't be the nosiest witch on tiktok if she takes time off

• Haha
Cockoshit is probably some Middle Aged woman with a crush on dg. He ain’t interested in u hun just ya money weirdoooo

• Haha
I think Cockerpoo will be like Annette Luna.
---
Luke's show is so boring its been about Gracie when we had to put up with that on Miss Reds this morning. No one cares about the greedy beg please no more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tiktokexposure is going live tonight to expose Tony. Miss Red was mentioned too. Not sure of the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 3