Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they all scared of Tony? I personally cannot listen to it all. From the bit I saw, Angie seemed biased in Tony's favour.

Reactions: 4
Is she actually in a box battle with Tony along with Luke & that pink haired prick ?!! And she bangs on that she was once in a DV relationship.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The filters were up to the max I assume. I didn't watch it because she doesn't interest me and she really irritates me. Nobody needs irritating on a Saturday night 😂

• Haha
The filters were up to the max I assume. I didn't watch it because she doesn't interest me and she really irritates me. Nobody needs irritating on a Saturday night 😂
Her & Cockerpoo’s voices send shivers down my spine 😣

Reactions: 2
i watched about 2 minutes of it and got bored - she was acting like Parkinson interviewing him. Trying this new content apparently, just another ploy for money

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t Rhys do interviews like this and Red would get big creators interested for him

Agree her filters up so high.
Does she not smile?
Is this a regular thing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2