Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been listening on and off, when she’s done wrong the inevitable apology is always the same old drivel. This prince twit brat does my head I’m he tried to get clout last year by outing elpha but that fizzled out so he’s found another way in
---
This comment 🥴 it’s from someone who subs so I think it’s a serious comment 💀 ffs
LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Has cockerbore been around today ? Just realised I’ve not heard her drone
Notice how miss red just said predator is the wrong word for Alex bet he’s messaging her 👀

Reactions: 5
“just please think about me and the backlash i get”

excuse me? is she having us on 🤣 she chooses to be mates with and defend these absolute wronguns

Reactions: 2
Miss Red said to J are you opening the bunker what ever that is, and she said no I've got to go because I have a funeral to go to, but yet J is now sat in gcrews box 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her compo face is really grinding my gears.
I can’t stand this whole attitude of ‘I can’t be responsible for what my mates say and do”. Why can’t she get it into her thick head that people aren’t holding her accountable for what he said. They’re holding her accountable for defending, trying to sway everyone’s opinion on what actually happened and trying to downplay people’s emotions towards it.

If she held everyone to the same standard as she holds Elphaba, Emz, Diadro, she wouldn’t get half the stick that she does. People wouldn’t be questioning what she’s going to say. They would just wait to hear her out.

She also messed up in that live when someone asked if she was still mates with him (after saying at the beginning that she was walking away from him). Her replying was that she spoke to him this morning and said that she was sorry but she had to talk about it today. That’s not cutting ties with someone. That’s just you admitting that you’re being disingenuous once again because you’ve been called out and know that people aren’t going to let you carry out without saying that you’ve changed your opinion.
---
Miss Red said to J are you opening the bunker what ever that is, and she said no I've got to go because I have a funeral to go to, but yet J is now sat in gcrews box 🤣
She said in MT’s live this morning that the funeral was at 10am but she was commenting throughout Red’s live so is she lying?

Her compo face is really grinding my gears.
I can’t stand this whole attitude of ‘I can’t be responsible for what my mates say and do”. Why can’t she get it into her thick head that people aren’t holding her accountable for what he said. They’re holding her accountable for defending, trying to sway everyone’s opinion on what actually happened and trying to downplay people’s emotions towards it.

If she held everyone to the same standard as she holds Elphaba, Emz, Diadro, she wouldn’t get half the stick that she does. People wouldn’t be questioning what she’s going to say. They would just wait to hear her out.

She also messed up in that live when someone asked if she was still mates with him (after saying at the beginning that she was walking away from him). Her replying was that she spoke to him this morning and said that she was sorry but she had to talk about it today. That’s not cutting ties with someone. That’s just you admitting that you’re being disingenuous once again because you’ve been called out and know that people aren’t going to let you carry out without saying that you’ve changed your opinion.
---

She said in MT’s live this morning that the funeral was at 10am but she was commenting throughout Red’s live so is she lying?
This is what I mean, they can't keep up with the lies that come out of their mouths, in order to be a good liar you have to remember everything you say and this lot haven't got a brain cell between them so constantly trip them self's up.

Screenshot_20240521_124147_TikTok.jpg

Now in Angies box

Oh sorry I can't make the funeral I'm too busy being a busy body with my camera off xxxx

I never watched her.
They will still be friends off the app.
And as for the bunker saying. Apparently J said she would go and hide under the table. Then decided to have a bunker so they could hide in.

It makes me laugh how they all call each other friends, but yet Miss Red hasn't even met J yet in real life, she met luke and pearl, that Scottish man reece was it and I'm sure she met that other bloke davey dave or what ever his name is, but hasn't emt any of the others, she tells people on the Internet she loves them and none of them even know each other off the app properly, it's like watching a David Attenborough program its soreal.

• Haha
My favourite this is watching her ramble on... she will then pause... look blankly at the chat.. and say..... "yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
after everything about mama kaz last night i bet she’s avoiding coming on today… what a surprise
---
For anyone that missed the mama kaz stuff;

Her ex mods leaked chats. Saying none of them were allowed to go and gift in peoples lives that she has “had beef” with including gracie and cla. She also demodded someone because they stopped gifting her - this lady was pregnant at the time and her money was going to her unborn baby, not some scabby beg like kaz. Chats between her and miss red where shown where Kaz is telling Red what to show about her on fyp - also when kaz was in the wrong, red was seen saying she’s struggling not mentioning it because people were asking. So, as we all know, it’s not “whatever pops up on my fyp” or she “didn’t see it guys 🤡 👄” - it’s all a written script and if you’re not in her clique, screw you.

• Wow
It’s whinge Wednesday today - what would you like to blame Miss Red for? It’s raining it’s my fault, your washing machine is broken it’s my fault.
What the actual duck?! Absolutely scrambling for tit content to avoid the big bleeping elephant in the room that is Mama Kaz.

• Wow
Her commitment to ignoring the whole Kaz situation & every negative comment is strong.

Reactions: 1
Did she run off crying again today? Did she address the mama kaz thing?
---
Hmmmm why is J the 🐷 saying this every 10 mins then comes in the box to “have a minute”

script not going to plan today ?? 😂😂😂
I'm sick to death of her inserting herself everywhere, trying to get her own numbers up. She'll go live before and after miss reds live "her bunker" in fact I don't think there's a moment of the day where she's not live. Doesn't she have kids??? she's nothing but an absolute clout chaser. How on earth can other people not see this

Last edited:
Reactions: 9