Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed a lot of anger towards Karma Kaz but none towards Alex. bad move Miss Red, you seem to have a problem with certain people oddly enough all the people I like.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She showed a lot of anger towards Karma Kaz but none towards Alex. bad move Miss Red, you seem to have a problem with certain people oddly enough all the people I like.
EXACTLY!! she kept saying “he’s never said anything like that before” like…. yeah and??? he’s said it now!!

Reactions: 2
I forgot to mention the rot she said about Karma Kaz then said she and DG ( surprise, surprise) don't beg for gifts, ya what? No, you do it differently, Miss Red, but you still do it.
I'm still fuming about her defending Alex. Hearing what he said again today and stories about how it has affected so many people, you should be ashamed.

Of course she will stick up for Alex, look at how her and EQ were besties after what EQ said about Dred and her grandchild.
What kind of person does that make her?

Reactions: 1
And more ladies coming forward and outing that vile man. Sending other women mushroom pics and then blackmailing her, if she told someone he would dox her children. You vile piece of tit
---
Oh my God, did I hear right? He was going to get Miss Dred to do the doxing and she was willing to do it?

Mama Kaz has been exposed by ex mods for being vile, manipulating people for money & going for them if they gift other people. She suicide baiting.
I can feel a Miss Red sick day coming on tomorrow!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ive got a theory 🧐 💭 Red could’ve messaged Alex that it was her that posted those fb status’s ( justifying it I’m sure by saying it was years ago she’s changed etc blah blah) in the hopes that he could help her out as he’s an edit king, If my theory is correct he has those messages as proof which is a perfect carrot to dangle 🤔 who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Guy called Ronnie in EQ chat think one of mama kaz ex mod and gonna be a live tomorrow as he’s got a lot to say about mk and her relationship with red along with other stuff as he was privy to some of the cliques information

Last edited:
  • Wow
And more ladies coming forward and outing that vile man. Sending other women mushroom pics and then blackmailing her, if she told someone he would dox her children. You vile piece of tit
---
Oh my God, did I hear right? He was going to get Miss Dred to do the doxing and she was willing to do it?
Wow has he addressed this ? She’ll either come on and say she’s done with him (but will really still be friends) or she won’t come on at all, probs the latter Is there anywhere I can find out more ? X

oh here we go she’s “taking all the hate” today let’s see 🙄
---
she’s doing some extreme collateral damage here 🤣 she’s seen all the hate she got now she’s back tracking and turning on the tears - back someone like Alex and this is what happens, you’ve not “seen the damage”, you’ve seen the hate and like the egotistical cow you are, you’re covering your own back again.

Last edited:
Omg an Oscar winning performance from miss red this morning she realised she was finished and come back with the performance of a life time

Can somebody tell me what Alex has said please ? I haven't been following
him and that irish kelly and another woman were on live and taking about a chair that a known pedalo has fixed for one of the women (can’t remember which one) and alex said the chair probably smells of fish and tears, basically saying it smells of the tears and fish from this pedalos victims(children). Was disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow
Saying “he hasn’t done anything to me” is such a cop out 🤣

Would she be friends with a murderer if they murdered someone she doesn’t know because it doesn’t directly effect her?

Alex’s behaviour has been very concerning for agesss

Oh shock miss J "Mannnnnnnn" has put herself in the box

Can this one get exposed next please

Reactions: 4
blaming adhd mate i have adhd and don’t become friends with toxic people let’s not do that

I’ve been listening on and off, when she’s done wrong the inevitable apology is always the same old drivel. This prince twit brat does my head I’m he tried to get clout last year by outing elpha but that fizzled out so he’s found another way in
---
This comment 🥴 it’s from someone who subs so I think it’s a serious comment 💀 ffs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5