Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s definitely avoiding the alex and luke comments - she came live for 5 minutes saying she’s on her way to see her brother and she said “this was planned way before i was in cancel town so i’m not avoiding anything” bull tit
Yes she will be. Doesn't matter a few have been discussing already.

Reactions: 1
Can't stand the smug cnut!! Back on today the cockyness is something else
---
Also looking like she's eaten one too many Chinese....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
ohhh she’s defensive today
---
she’s defending alex what a surprise. absolute joke
---
she’s an absolute joke. how can people keep defending her - her comments are ripping her to pieces for defending alex i can’t wait for the boxes to open she’s vile

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Can’t belive she’s defending Alex yet again she’s not changed one bit still sticking up for her mates and defending them

Reactions: 3
Can't say I'm surprised that she's defending Alex for the disgusting things he said. Miss Red really is thick as pig tit, and is staying friends with someone who's said that about chil SA. She really needs to take a look at her "friendship circle" I would be mortified sticking up for that.

Can't say I'm surprised that she's defending Alex for the disgusting things he said. Miss Red really is thick as pig tit, and is staying friends with someone who's said that about chil SA. She really needs to take a look at her "friendship circle" I would be mortified sticking up for that.
You have to think they have dirt on her she doesn't want coming out so defends them at all costs.

Reactions: 3
Its funny to watch her try and skirt around CLA now that they talk behind the scenes lol

She actually drives me mad. Defending absolute wronguns because they’ve got something on her, how embarrassing

Last edited:
You have to think they have dirt on her she doesn't want coming out so defends them at all costs.
Absolutely no morals what so ever has she, what sort of a friendship is based on the fact they have stuff to ruin each other. It's like school yard behaviour isn't it, fully grown adults going off like this.