Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand where DBH is coming from in regards to DG and all the other begs. I hate it when DG livestreams when he’s driving, he’s never paying attention to the road and it’s dangerous af.

Miss J has been quite fair and hasn’t been biased - could never be red
If it was reds live it would be an absolute free for all and would’ve turned into a riot !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is no arguing at the fact that most of his gifters are single mothers who fancy him. Him, jc, Dan spragg, Karl James etc all after the same audience. And all these women getting irrate over it is because they fit the bill

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And silly old maid cockerbore.
They are so silly wasting money on these men who seem to be constantly on holiday. Let them do it. They just look sad and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen this.

Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.

• Wow
EQ said that babies deserved to die from SIDS. Yes it’s abhorrent to use someone’s trauma against them, but I don’t have any sympathy at all. She would do the same. Evil by name, evil by nature.
Miss Red is an awful nasty bleep too.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this.

Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.
When did this come out ? Did EQ say it herself ?

Has anyone seen this.

omg where has this come from? wonder if eq will say anything tonight

Reactions: 1
I wasn't condoning it at all! I dislike EQ, never liked her. Also not a lover of Dred, I just didn't know about it. And thought how trust worthy is Dred?
Thanks for confirming it for me.

Screaming at eq instagram caption from 2017 "10£ to preorder my book" a book which was never released. She's tried literally every scam

I've noticed a theme with Miss Red. She has a problem with people trying to do the right thing on the app and faithfully supports the massive begs.

Reactions: 3
She was live going down to her hometown in the car and she had her gifts off - for 5 minutes 🤣

she’s definitely avoiding the alex and luke comments - she came live for 5 minutes saying she’s on her way to see her brother and she said “this was planned way before i was in cancel town so i’m not avoiding anything” bull tit

• Haha
Has anyone seen this.

Sounds like a trick EQ would play to see if Red would say to her circle. I reckon she’s told a few people different stories to see who blabs.. like Colleen Rooney