Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Miss Red thinks DG is the bee's Knee's but he was horrible when battling Darren Im sure his name is .He thought it was funny to put a filter on to embarrass Dareen. Not Funny at all.

Reactions: 2
god isn’t she BORING i turned her off this morning kiss arses and wronguns unite

also the fact she still texts EQ just shows me her lack of morality and care for her family - they will be mates again in no time

Reactions: 4
god isn’t she BORING i turned her off this morning kiss arses and wronguns unite

also the fact she still texts EQ just shows me her lack of morality and care for her family - they will be mates again in no time
Same, she says she has not seen this or that but I thought this was your job. Asides from that im not listening to a CLA fan club.
---
Her Mental Health declines when she is not given thousands per week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Miss J and Angie currently doing a battle and j actually has her camera on she looks like miss red even down to the tooth

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Full face of makeup, tiktok filter, and some weird fluorescent lighting. She still looks the biggest chav going

• Haha
J is live and DHB and dg in box I have to say she has been very impartial and won’t allow shouting also turned comments off as they were all going at one person so far so good but they could change lol
---
I take that back she put sub chat on

I saw a bit but I cannot stand it when it when mouthy women all go for one person. At least one name I recognise is always someone shouting.
If they want too throw money at DG and his side kick let them.

Reactions: 1
I understand where DBH is coming from in regards to DG and all the other begs. I hate it when DG livestreams when he’s driving, he’s never paying attention to the road and it’s dangerous af.

Miss J has been quite fair and hasn’t been biased - could never be red

Reactions: 4