Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah that canadian angie is weird af and is online 24/7 it seems she has absolutely no life so has to get involved in uk drama

Reactions: 1
she’s really sold herself out, imagine going to CLA 🫣 and “telling her off about slurs” oh that’s alright then, let’s just befriend a racist homophobic transphobe :)

Is Miss J really fyp news ??? I bleeping doubt it. Always trying to push her down our throats duck off zzzz

Reactions: 2
she will be mates with eq again soon enough

i’m just waiting for the boxes to open, some people to tell her about herself and watch her get all defensive

Reactions: 3
Has she not mentioned anything about the pure hate that has come from CLAs mouth this week? What about the heart transplant boy, the homophobia and transphobia rages? She is back to talking about DG, and Miss J. We know she hated DHB, and Canadian Angie and is in love with DG.

Ohhhh rydo is in.. wonder what he will say
---
Has she not mentioned anything about the pure hate that has come from CLAs mouth this week? What about the heart transplant boy, the homophobia and transphobia rages? She is back to talking about DG, and Miss J. We know she hated DHB, and Canadian Angie and is in love with DG.
I’ve only joined and heard the EQ rant

She put that up on her weeks holidays.. raging I missed start of this to see what she said.. no one in box at the minute seem to be giving her anything just on everyone else.. oh I spoke too soon
---
All they talk about is EQ..

Rydo made a good point of saying all this lots childish shite is deflecting the real wrong uns on the app.. which is in a way true