Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she definitely said she would be back on today, she just said at some point. Hard face cow she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m giving this Miss Remi a go. Not sure yet.

At least she can do the tech to share screens 😂

Although the begging has started for gifts already I see… urgh. Come one please be better!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I was sure I heard her say Monday at 10 over the weekend when she was in everyone’s boxes.. oh well she’s obviously either on the wind up or she’s shat herself

Although the begging has started for gifts already I see… urgh. Come one please be better!
The same cycle of tit is happening again. The higher ground , morally correct take down a group then their group take over ..can’t wait until Remi is targeted! Begging for gifts already

Right I’m done trying with her, she’s another one that stops and starts the clips to say nothing interesting. Just play the bloody thing then comment after it.
Although that said the clips are crap too..

Never mind she’s posted on her page she will be back sometime this week all eyes on her bla bla bla

• Sick
  • Wow
Guys can anyone help me out. Unrelated to red.
Has anyone come across nats kitchen official before? She used to do gluten bakes and sold it to a politician who is the rudest person on TT right now. I need to know where’s Nat now does she still have an @ ?? X
Nat has moved to Zimbabwe. Her TT account is @naturallyfakemum

• Heart
Cockerpoo needs to take a long hard look at herself, I always find people with accounts for animals bleeping weird. Someone ring rspca and tell em these cockerpoos are being wild online. What an odd person to do this on an account supposedly ran by a one year old dog. That or ring nasa or someshit to tell them of this incredibly smart dog using tiktok

Reactions: 5
Thankyou so much. I hate how much she’s getting slated on the account she fought so hard to build up. I hope she knows she’s got support what a lovely woman she is.
Bambi is awful! She's ruined Nat business since taking it over and it would seem only 2 of the girls are still left working there - miserably I should add. She's SO rude. It's nice to still be able to follow Nat :)

Reactions: 1
Bambi is awful! She's ruined Nat business since taking it over and it would seem only 2 of the girls are still left working there - miserably I should add. She's SO rude. It's nice to still be able to follow Nat :)
Yes I agree completely! People just coming in and talking normally and she just calls everyone a troll. There is no way she’ll keep any new followers in her live she talks to everyone like tit. So paranoid.

Reactions: 1
I heard a bit of her live, Canadian Angie is saying J said something along the lines of Angie’s son has a black heart (he’s passed away) & J & loads of other people said she didn’t say it. J was going off to get the download of the live. Tbf, I am not a fan of J but that Canadian Angie seems batshit & it’s unlikely J would say something about a dead child like that.

• Wow