Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240421_134838_TikTok.jpg

Now... I don't like miss red but I'm absolutely screaming at this. Cla is going to believe it and go mad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t come live today but is in pearls box 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, why is the rootz on the lipstick different to the others it doesn’t even look like a word
Is it an AI picture

Reactions: 3
she’s on the defensive today isn’t she 🤣 saying she won’t discuss certain people because of their mental health but what about emz and cla… she’s just biased

Reactions: 4
Paige doing exposure on red tonight also has to all kicking off in Alex live rn 😂

Reactions: 2
what do we reckon this morning - red will once again defend poisonous EQ for being vile about someone who hasn’t done anything to her?? or she might grow a backbone and actually realise EQ will do this to her eventually? definitely the former i think

Reactions: 3
what do we reckon this morning - red will once again defend poisonous EQ for being vile about someone who hasn’t done anything to her?? or she might grow a backbone and actually realise EQ will do this to her eventually? definitely the former i think
I was just thinking this, she will absolutely defend eq

She'll be in on the act, they'll all be reading their scripts and practising their lines ready for the live performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll say

"Now this isn't me taking sides"
"I love both dg and eq"
"I do love them together but this holiday hasn't been the same... do you know what I mean guys... yeahhhhh... yeahhhhhh"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
how can miss red not see that this will happen to her too?? is she that naive?! still sticking by EQ ffs

Reactions: 4
It’s bleeping boring I’m still undecided as to whether it’s real or not but the way red is going on it’s like someone has died 🙄
---
Bet red is shitting herself that people don’t like EQ and it’s gonna come back on her she’s asking for EQ supporters in the box I don’t like mama kaz but she’s speaking truth here about eq

Last edited: