Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard but i didn’t see it as I don’t actually watch, just listen. The next chapter of the drama plays out ….

Reactions: 1
I have found my people! I can’t stand this woman she defends all the bad behaviour from her ‘friends’ or never sees what’s being said coz her ‘internets bad’ plz 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just scrolled through and surprise surprise it's crying again! Jesus she cried more than I change my knickers! When will these 'strangers' realise that friendships on TT are all fake you don't even know each other 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious

• Haha
And now she’s said she’ll choose DG who is pissed off with her, so EQ is no longer friends with Miss Red :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently, EQ is staying in Tenerife to confront Miss Red in person on Saturday when she arrives.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently, EQ is staying in Tenerife to confront Miss Red in person on Saturday when she arrives.
Oh I don't like that. Miss Red is taking her granddaughter isn't she?

It's too far that.

I'm no Miss Red fan but that's awful 😒

How can you report on the FYP but claim everyday that you don’t see 95% of the tit that goes on?

If it’s her actual job, like she likes to claim, then she needs to work harder. If she worked for me she would be under special measures.

I don’t really like DG, think his ‘content’ is tit but I agree with him on this one. Red shouldn’t have been sat in a box with EQ laughing and joking like nothing happened yesterday. EQ was absolutely vile with what she came out with.
You can’t keep playing ignorance towards this stuff and think you can keep getting away with it.

Reactions: 10
Oh I don't like that. Miss Red is taking her granddaughter isn't she?

It's too far that.

I'm no Miss Red fan but that's awful 😒
I’ve since seen her say that she said that out of anger, but she wouldn’t do it. But that is how she gets herself into these situations because she fires her gob off just to say things to hurt people.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve since seen her say that she said that out of anger, but she wouldn’t do it. But that is how she gets herself into these situations because she fires her gob off just to say things to hurt people.
Ah right. She's a knobhead. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eq will be gone by the time red arrives they are all all talk and no action

omg omg are eq and miss red finally not friends??? quitting my job i need to keep up with this

• Haha
I know she’s done it to save her own back but i actually rate red for realising she needs to take DGs side, knowing how eq would react with her. But you made your bed so lie in it - don’t become friends with toxic af people for a bit of clout, listen to people when they warn you.

• Heart