Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope red reads here and realises this is exactly how eq will treat her. Like mama kaz just said, she’s the last female by her side. Red your ego is too big for you to realise eq is a poisonous woman and you’re better off away

Reactions: 3
Her viscous side just came out then, screeching that DG & LK are bleeping & she’s seen a video of it. She’s just a vile human who will have no one left but her bleeping tik tok views & her pile of cash.

Reactions: 5
The way she describes DG and LK having sex is repulsive. Sheeees soooo jealous 😂😂😂😂😂

Screeching in that awful voice. She uses such vile terms. Has she forgotten what she live streamed with Bradley? She’s done OF & wasn’t Andrew a rent boy ?
The way she describes DG and LK having sex is repulsive. Sheeees soooo jealous 😂😂😂😂😂

OK so its not scripted.

It's absolutely hilarious, none of these dicks could write this comedy gold 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is brilliant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Miss Red youre next! You've been warned too many times so don't act surprised when it happens to you

eq is the most jealous witch going!! saying she has more money, yeah ok but you’ve got NO ONE to enjoy that money with, sad and lonely poisonous woman.

Miss red STILL standing by eq after all this and i hope it all comes crashing down on her because she deserves it at this point

Reactions: 6
How many times does EQ have to show how horrible she is? Not an act at all she’s vile. It’s so obvious that this has happened because she’s jealous.

Absolutely everyone knew that last night was going to be the night. I saw DGs chat repeatedly telling him to be careful before they even went out. It was so damned obvious and has been for weeks.

How can Miss Red say she never thought something like this would happen? She's as thick as mince that one 😂

• Haha
Who zoned out when Cockerbore comes on to give her views. Look here Cockerbore, EQ fancies DG, he fancies LV, EQ is furious and it's kicked off. Anyone thought EQ had changed you are a fool, it was an act.

Tyrone's reaction to it all was hilarious 😂
And no Miss Red, your internet was stable enough to keep streaming the live, it never once lagged. You are such a liar and know full well what was said 🤥

• Haha
i wonder if Red will comment on eq being live with Remi last night… probably “didn’t see it” as per

i wonder if Red will comment on eq being live with Remi last night… probably “didn’t see it” as per
Take a shot every time Red or someone else says how sad they are that EQ and DG have fallen out.

Oh it's heartbreaking 💔😭😢😥🥹

Honestly these people are doolally tapped if they think 2 begs falling out is remotely sad or heartbreaking. They weren't a comedy duo, they didn't create good content, they just begged together.

As for EQ and Remi....EQ was almost all the way up her arse wasn't she? What a weird duo that is.

Did zac come on today?
no i didn’t see him!
————

oh poor poor catfish j 🙄 up all night sobbing for being accused of doxxing someone, they all need to get a life and stop letting social media run their lives.
and you can duck off as well cockershit

• Haha
That was the most boring show ever. Why was it only her friends in the boxes? I'm so sick of the sound of them all. EQ is every where as well. My ears can't take anymore.

• Haha
please tell me someone saw dg come in the box and tell red about herself and now she’s gone off crying victim crocodile tears 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9