Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking bets on Zac lasting a couple of “AFTER SHOWS” then dim Donna will drop him like everyone else

Reactions: 7
Have I heard right? She is going away next week, but still doing the fyp? Fluck you go away to have a break!

Reactions: 1
Im not a Dave Doran fan at all but I did agree with what he said today about CLA.

Reactions: 4
Sorry what's the 'm word'?
Where I'm from it actually means you are a dog, shortened for m*ngrel.
There's a rhyme people sing 'you ming, you m*ng, you meff gone wrong'
Ming means you are smelly (minger) and meff means druggy/woman

Reactions: 1
Will red discuss the Angie Alex fall out ? Jeez the box is full of boring bastards this morning 🥱
She spoke about it briefly at the beginning of the “show”

everyone just blows smoke up dim Donna’s arse !!
---
Jesus Christ this buster is a creepy guy

She spoke about it briefly at the beginning of the “show”

everyone just blows smoke up dim Donna’s arse !!
Ah I wasn’t in then lol. Bloody hell buster give it a rest your tongue must be aching from all the reaching around it’s doing in reds hole 🙄

• Haha
Will red discuss the Angie Alex fall out ? Jeez the box is full of boring bastards this morning 🥱
She’s staying out of it. Her chat was in support of Alex. I definitely think she’s scared of Angie (and what she has on her) and that’s why she’ll never call her out again

Reactions: 2
Knowing she finishes early today why oh why is Buster allowed to talk for so long? Surely others need to have their say too.
Looks to me that she lets people in the boxes who will blow smoke up her behind.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.