Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SJ was going through a rough time a while back and reached out to Rhys for help. He held a WhatsApp intervention call with Miss Dread and all that gang, added her in and she felt unsupported and they all fell out and she came off the app

Reactions: 3
I've gone offa her, as if it's not enough with 5/6 hundred pounds a week she also wants followers to pay subs. Total Greed will be her downfall.

Reactions: 5
Flicked on her live, she’s slagging off Elphaba, flicked off. Will listen to the radio instead today while I work. She’s like a broken record 😴😴

Reactions: 4
Her platform is nothing without the likes of Elphaba, Evil Queen and CLA and she knows it. Elph definitely touched a nerve.

She’s a bleeping dangerous idiot !! Self appointed judge, jury & executioner of TT !! All that wine has pickled her brain.

What’s the betting Angie is gonna come in the box and defend this Diadro !
She’s doing it right now!

That’s why miss red is so ‘neutral’ about him, because Angie has been defending him since last night. Miss reds lives have become the Angie show 🥱

Reactions: 2

That’s why miss red is so ‘neutral’ about him, because Angie has been defending him since last night. Miss reds lives have become the Angie show 🥱
I knew as soon as she was in the box she was gonna do that, I don’t even think she feels that strongly half the time I think she just likes to be controversial

I knew as soon as she was in the box she was gonna do that, I don’t even think she feels that strongly half the time I think she just likes to be controversial
Yeah Angie loves the clout and she has nothing to lose so she can say the most awful things.

What I find interesting is the hold she seems to have over miss red these days. I wonder why miss red is so afraid of Angie?
---
God this live is so infuriating. Why on earth is miss red interested in how old the girl looks?! She just said some of these 13 year olds look 20. WTF

HE knew she was a teenager!! Miss red is a victim blamer just like her friend Angie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
IMG_7629.png

I smell BS, because I thought Luke was doing the after show 🤔 today ??

Guessing there’s no decent FYP news 😂

You can tell red gets bored with it and overwhelmed when it all kicks off

Why’s that? Donna has to suck up to her so she doesn’t out her.
---
Yeah Angie loves the clout and she has nothing to lose so she can say the most awful things.

What I find interesting is the hold she seems to have over miss red these days. I wonder why miss red is so afraid of Angie?
---
God this live is so infuriating. Why on earth is miss red interested in how old the girl looks?! She just said some of these 13 year olds look 20. WTF

HE knew she was a teenager!! Miss red is a victim blamer just like her friend Angie.
I know exactly why

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.