Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
45 mins in and it was still all about Donna and the gifts on. Nah not for me ta. Her show is just always so boring. No one cares if you are upset, if you cannot do the show let someone else do it.

Reactions: 4
She confirmed what we already knew. Miss Red shared her clapper to Rhys, then Rhys shared it to others. We all knew why they tried keeping her sweet :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Uh oh Miss Reds in trouble, Angies came along and is gonna burst her bubble 😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s funny watching all the people who crucified that weirdo Charlie for sharing Angies clapper now defend Miss Red for doing the same :LOL: Bunch of sheep.

I’ll tell you what, every tattler gets tarnished with “you’re a TROLL” blah blah blah.

But if they actually read their thread maybe and take it in half the time, we pretty much call every situation / scenario, kick off’s and who’s the snakes 🐍 of the app !!

We should get praise not hate. We knew what was happening with the whole dim Donna and her mean girls group, sending tit in the post also sending out Angie’s clapper and doxing people left right and centre, being transphobic, homophobia

Dim Donna is racking up a bit of a rap sheet, but I write this and her following will still support her / stick up for her, that’s why Fridays live was a “ I’ll get the water works on and blame EQ but in fact it was this Angie situation!!

Rant over I’ll out 🍿🍿🍿🍿

(I’ve put this in other threads)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Downfall of miss dread incoming 😆

💯 agree @c.tingz we all knew this would happen yet were all trolls 😆

Make it make sense Donna!

Reactions: 6
Downfall of miss dread incoming 😆

💯 agree @c.tingz we all knew this would happen yet were all trolls 😆

Make it make sense Donna!
Yeh Donna will lose a few followers here and there, but unfortunately her following are very strange and will stick up for the bully !!

But 💯 I wanna see her downfall and I’m abbbbaaatt it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why won’t Red say who sent her the screen recording? Is she protecting her bestie J?

I can’t really see her staying silent and taking all the blame for anyone else except her.

• Haha
She’s live. Here she goes with the sympathy train. Just address the clapper video Donna.

Reactions: 1
'I'd get my baps and my flaps out'

Oh please don't chuck, stick to begging on tiktok, the world's not ready for Miss Reds straggly minge 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Dim Donna you knew exactly what clapper was because lost army did it and was promoting for weeks before Angie.

I could be wrong but I’m sure lost army was telling Angie to do it

This live. On a Sunday morning. Imagine living their life. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go head Dave 🙄🙄🙄 for once and once only I kinda agree with dave

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.