Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she coming on in the afternoons so often? Something tells me she’s threatened by Angies popularity and doesn’t want all her viewers jumping ship. Angie is a total mess but I’d rather watch that train wreck than boring Donna.

Reactions: 9
Ahh Miss Red’s son & his gf joining the live to call Elphaba an it & a s**z. Top tier parenting right there, well done.

Edited to add that she’s laughed & tried to say they were drunk on holiday.
Exactly! She's one to preach about educating your children when it comes to correct terminology! You obviously failed with yours you absolute scratter.
---
Why is she coming on in the afternoons so often? Something tells me she’s threatened by Angies popularity and doesn’t want all her viewers jumping ship. Angie is a total mess but I’d rather watch that train wreck than boring Donna.
That and the announcement that will be coming soon that she's doing risings !

Reactions: 3
Its a disgrace.

My son has Downs and you'd be surprised how many creators throw out that word and the m word. DG has used it often and JC seems to use it every time I watch him, which isn't often because hed a boring leech but he loves the M word!

I'm not at all surprised that Donna's son uses it so freely and easily with her as a mum!
Sorry what's the 'm word'?

She said she had a breakdown for two years starting 2020 what and then decided to come on tiktok and centred herself chatting about other people? What a strange way to recover

Reactions: 4
Oh god! I'll be honest I haven't heard either DG or JC say that one
You won't because it doesn't affect you, I'm hypersensitive to it 🙂 You probably wouldn't think twice.

DG said it earlier, I'm m***ing out. JC says it all the time. I assure you.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t watch Elphaba but I hope she makes a huge deal out of what Red’s son said yesterday, can you imagine how Donna would react if it was the other way around ?!!
Yesterday afternoons live was definitely testing the water / damage limitation.
Edit- just seen she was live briefly at 10am to tell everyone Simons at the hospital. Bet it’s a routine apt & she’s using that for a reason not to come live. There is always something after a drama.

Sorry but a 40 odd year old woman being obsessed with a 19 year old girl is really weird. Im not elphabas biggest fan but she does not stop talking about her! Saying she loves the attention, then why are you giving it to her? 🙄

Reactions: 9
IMG_7670.jpeg

What do you think dim Donna ??

and this is a person that takes money off people on TT 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Saw Miss Red in the comments in CLA in the early hours.
Miss Red you are a huge fan don't deny it.

Saw Miss Red in the comments in CLA in the early hours.
Miss Red you are a huge fan don't deny it.
Very much so, if it wasn’t for the likes of CLA & Elfbar she’d have no TT news.

I personally think she is losing interest in doing the FYP news. But she needs to make the money. Hence why she’s trying to do that whinge Wednesday etc, testing the waters to see what works.

either that or she’ll start doing box battles like her mates DG head and Angie 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Any mention from her about her son calling Elphaba a s**z?! I expect not :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Michelle saying she's never gonna gift anyone ever again. Yeah right, the woman's obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.