Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling major secrets and lies are on the verge of being exposed about Miss Red and J! After watching Angies live this morning and seeing J upset saying secrets shouldn’t be used against people and now Red going off app crying 😏

Let the drama commence 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling major secrets and lies are on the verge of being exposed about Miss Red and J! After watching Angies live this morning and seeing J upset saying secrets shouldn’t be used against people and now Red going off app crying 😏

Let the drama commence 🍿🍿🍿
YES @Lillyloo i can’t bleeping wait !!

Also Angie and nanny G “phone call” this morning, planning for a take down 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Where did that come from? Did something happen?
Nanny Gee implied in Angies live this morning she knew something that could blow the app up and J jumped in saying secrets shouldn’t be used against people 🫣 She got Angie off live for an urgent phone call so i’m thinking it’s in regards to whatever is going on with Red.

Nanny Gee implied in Angies live this morning she knew something that could blow the app up and J jumped in saying secrets shouldn’t be used against people 🫣 She got Angie off live for an urgent phone call so i’m thinking it’s in regards to whatever is going on with Red.
💯. It would be hilarious if Angie did a debate / outing of dim Donna and the crew @ 4 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
It does feel like that was a message and normally she brazens it out. Must be something she can’t get out of.

Reactions: 3
Zac has just posted he’s doing an after show which is not affiliated with her!! There was something going on between luke zac and Alex too and this after show tit! Has he gone his separate ways also with her?
Edit: I’m wrong he just gifted her 😅

Queen G is now a mod in Miss Reds. Her crying is definitely something to do with the Angie drama :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Queen G is now a mod in Miss Reds. Her crying is definitely something to do with the Angie drama :ROFLMAO:
Shes making out its what Eq and Joker said about her shes full of tit! Its 100% about Angie and what she has on her.

Damage control making everyone feel sorry for her to try and deflect from whats been said in Angies live! She hasn’t gave a hoot about what eq said all week now all of a sudden shes devastated 🙄 pull the other one Donna love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
IMG_7702.jpeg

tell me you’re not crying, without telling me you’re not crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
So J*ker said something “sick” about her & one of her children & she’s getting trolled in her inbox. Im guessing EQ is involved too.
Won’t let me type the full word for some reason, is she banned from being talked about ?
---
So J*ker said something “sick” about her & one of her children & she’s getting trolled in her inbox. Im guessing EQ is involved too.
Won’t let me type the full word for some reason, is she banned from being talked about ?
Apparently it’s not J*ker. It’s EQ.

Reactions: 2
There's definitely wayyyy more to this than what she's making out!!! I'm convinced there's something out that there will completely cancel and ruin her, that's why she's so upset and feels so sick, because she'll not be able to worm her way out of it

Shes making out its what Eq and Joker said about her shes full of tit! Its 100% about Angie and what she has on her.

Damage control making everyone feel sorry for her to try and deflect from whats been said in Angies live! She hasn’t gave a hoot about what eq said all week now all of a sudden shes devastated 🙄 pull the other one Donna love.
Exactly pure deflection. Shes setting the stage for sympathy if and when Angie decides to expose her.

It’s what she knows and has seen! J and Red know what they have done

Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 what was so funny about dressing up like Jimmy savel the man's disgusting it's really not funny and will stop victims coming forward

Oooo I'm here for All the tea 🍵I hope this is the start of miss reds downfall her stupid fake laugh & disgusting dry mouth can fk off back under the bridge she came out if

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my friend told me she was experiencing DV I wouldn’t be happy that she’s back with her abusive partner.
This absolutely should not be encouraged on such a big platform. Miss Red you shouldn’t be nonchalant about things as serious as that. Stop sitting on the fence for once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.