Miss Red #3 1 minute silence, 12 hours arguing, talks about others mental health but is queen of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not Elphas biggest fan but why is Miss Red talking about a 19 year olds genitals? If it was a male speaking on a female bits and bobs there would be up roar.

Reactions: 8
Ahh Miss Red’s son & his gf joining the live to call Elphaba an it & a s**z. Top tier parenting right there, well done.

Edited to add that she’s laughed & tried to say they were drunk on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are talking about Eden and the word she has said and saying it’s not ok to use other words such as wanker etc yet her son just called somebody a ****? Wtf!!! She’s an awful parent clearly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm not Elphas biggest fan but why is Miss Red talking about a 19 year olds genitals? If it was a male speaking on a female bits and bobs there would be up roar.
I think if Elphaba is out in a club, slut dropping on live and her dick pops out then its fair game for everyone to talk about. It was wearing a short dress and had no underwear on 🤢

I had a look and a discussion about it myself (on here, not in real life). I promise I'm not a pervert or a pedalo or remotely interested or invested in tiny knobs that resemble button mushrooms 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s defended Eden for saying the N word - sorry but every adult knows not to say that word & also if we’re white, we shouldn’t be telling Black people not to be offended by it. There were comments on her live telling the very articulate woman in her box, who was explaining why it’s racist, that she had a chip on her shoulder. And she’s laughed off an ableist slur from her Son.

What a morning for Dim Donna.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently she’s learnt a lot, what exactly have you learnt Dim Donna ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s defended Eden for saying the N word - sorry but every adult knows not to say that word & also if we’re white, we shouldn’t be telling Black people not to be offended by it. There were comments on her live telling the very articulate woman in her box, who was explaining why it’s racist, that she had a chip on her shoulder. And she’s laughed off an ableist slur from her Son.

What a morning for Dim Donna.
Its a disgrace.

My son has Downs and you'd be surprised how many creators throw out that word and the m word. DG has used it often and JC seems to use it every time I watch him, which isn't often because hed a boring leech but he loves the M word!

I'm not at all surprised that Donna's son uses it so freely and easily with her as a mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are talking about Eden and the word she has said and saying it’s not ok to use other words such as wanker etc yet her son just called somebody a ****? Wtf!!! She’s an awful parent clearly.
He’s a grown man ffs

Reactions: 2
It’s becoming very clear that Dim Donna, J, Alex, Angie and there little group are

racist
Homophobic
Stick up for that wronguns
Narcissistic tendencies
And over all bullies

Does anyone remember the whole fb status from Donna ( that is the real Donna ) and her son used that word, that just shows her parenting and mentality. Plus she’s thick as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 10
PS…

Dim Donna slipped up there didn’t she, “when I was working 2 years ago, (paused) “when I was singing” yeh right Donna you C U N T !!

jobless witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought her son was coming on to talk about Eden but no he decided to be transphobic and use vile slurs ! But it’s ok everyone because he apologised, see how quickly it was brushed away ! She should’ve pulled him up on it and addressed it but instead she giggled, speaks volumes !

Reactions: 7
Bloodyhell, someone's put another 50p in Donna's slot.

She's on again!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.