Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a company sent you free tit and now Alaska has a skincare routine?!
---
Yep, the neighbours driveway is enchanting.
IMG_8055.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jfc Alaska does not need a skincare routine. Kerry will die if she can’t buy or consume something. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kerry’s had a hard day, admiring her view and posting more mindless tit. Just want to give a shout out to those of us with a life, who may have been to work after making lunches for everyone, taken kids to sport training, stopped at the supermarket, prepped dinner, gone back and picked the kid/s and came home and cooked dinner 🥂🍾 pales in comparison to Kerry’s hectic life with no time for self care or time to make a sandwich.
Put your dry mops and Hoovers out for Kerry.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kerry’s had a hard day, admiring her view and posting more mindless tit. Just want to give a shout out to those of us with a life, who may have been to work after making lunches for everyone, taken kids to sport training, stopped at the supermarket, prepped dinner, gone back and picked the kid/s and came home and cooked dinner 🥂🍾 pales in comparison to Kerry’s hectic life with no time for self care or time to make a sandwich.
Put your dry mops and Hoovers out for Kerry.
Sounds like my day today! And the same tomorrow when they play their games. Shouldn't need the supermarket tomorrow night though.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like my day today! And the same tomorrow when they play their games. Shouldn't need the supermarket tomorrow night though.
Just remember, while you’re running around like a headless chook, poor old bizzy Kerry is scrolling Instagram looking for useless videos, so you’ve got this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Koi you are so delusional, not whimsical or enchanting at all.
Get a grip, you need professional help if spelling your own name gives you anxiety.
Not even snarking, she needs serious help. If spelling your name and having to get cards out of your wallet cause you anxiety then you are way beyond being able to fix yourself with enchanting light in your kitchen and rotating seasonal artwork on your tv.

I wish she'd realise that her level of anxiety is curtailing her kids' lives and development. In her getting rid of the dog apology she said 'i couldn't take him out with the three children' and at their ages that's really concerning. Dog on a leash, three kids on bikes or walking with you - if that's too anxiety inducing for you to risk leaving your yard you probably need pharmaceutical help and maybe parenting help to get your kids behaviour sorted. Her kids should be at a great age for going out and doing stuff, and they never do anything or go anywhere.

I refuse to listen to the beige podcast haha but they were saying on a snippet I seen that she owes it to tell her followers what happened. My oath she did she used poor Sox for likes and brand deals then dumped his furry ass when she didn’t want him!

• Sad
So this week Kmart prints are tit and expensive. Last week they were great and value for money. Getting whiplash here.
IMG_8060.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what they say?
Clearly it’s all from tattle, but they tread very carefully to say it was questions from kyree’s followers, they don’t mention tattle except for her story that mentioned the conspiracy theories and hopefully this post stops it.
The usual tiptoeing around the issue (I haven’t listened to them in ages but thought this part was worth a listen for once), but they do actually call out the bit about adopting a dog that suits their family’s lifestyle better. They said it’s way too soon to even think about or mention another dog. But they also used the word “adopt” when mentioning the dog and where it was rehomed to. Nope, both families bought these dogs, they weren’t adopted. But that’s where both the breeder and the owners are at fault - clearly the size was not going to be small and the breeder should have advised low farm fencing would not be sufficient to keep socks (or most dogs) contained.
So nothing much said really, just some word salad about parasocial relationships and how people think influencers owe them something.
They were almost quoting this thread which made me laugh because weren’t they going to block this site and not read anything?

Reactions: 14
First time I have ever listened their podcast. What a bunch of vanilla fence sitters. What’s the point of having such a podcast when they’re too scared to voice their opinions. The thing about Socks was so pointless.
I was left wondering what I miss when I visit Kerry’s page though, the words perfect, aesthetic featured many, many times. Her home is far from aesthetic and her life is far from perfect.
I did LOL at their little intro asking “who is Kyree” an author, photographer 😂😂😂😂 she’s not an author. Oh and she has positive affirmation cards. C’mon ladies, we can all read her bleeping bullshit bio, you’re embarrassing yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That looks like a mouse sitting on the toilet reading the paper.
Wait… it’s not? 😱
---
I’m watching Melrose Place and wondered where I had seen Amanda’s living room before… only Amanda has a real mantle.
IMG_8062.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9