Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised Kerry and I both follow the same reno account, scrolling through this account highlighted to me how shitful her dream home is visually. To quote Jessiika there is no cohesion at the Busso Bunning Barn, the reno account is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, it’s cosy, inspiring, visually stunning then you go to the bogan Barbie dream house page and feel depressed and start smelling mothballs.

Reactions: 3
Only princess president Alaska gets in the video with gg pop of course & picking HER passion fruit.☹
Peppy Tree Cottage is a dick name for the not a tree house.
Good on pop with his handy work.👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Crikey Kez, eat some steak and a few veg. She looks frail and elderly.
IMG_8068.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Sorry, still can’t accept that spelling her name is that stressful since she’s given all of her kids weird names. Who would do that? She’s so 90s now. I wonder if she wishes she named her kids Jessica, Nick and Samuel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, still can’t accept that spelling her name is that stressful since she’s given all of her kids weird names. Who would do that? She’s so 90s now. I wonder if she wishes she named her kids Jessica, Nick and Samuel.
When her transition into Grandma first began I remember her saying Ben hated her style and clothes, wonder how he feels now.

Reactions: 8
Bbben will soon be dressed in old man outfits too…knee hi golf socks, Bermuda shorts & short sleeve button down shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure Bbbben’s work wife is much more his type. I’m all for aging gracefully, if you choose to, but Granny Kerry is on an accelerated path to the retirement home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She used to be quite attractive before the brats came along! The stress of maintaining a vogue show home for Insta with 3 brats has taken its toll on her.
It’s a cold, cold house not a home where the kids can just be kids& let loose without the thin lipped librarian having a meltdown.

Reactions: 9
Jeez Kerry. If you insist on only eating microwave mac n cheese, frozen salami toasties and 2 min noodles, then you might need to consider a multivitamin sponno deal. Girl you look malnourished baaad

Reactions: 8
I’m sure Bbbben’s work wife is much more his type. I’m all for aging gracefully, if you choose to, but Granny Kerry is on an accelerated path to the retirement home.
I agree, she seems hell bent on becoming 2024’s version of the Golden Girls. My niece is a year younger and based on the way she dresses and keeps herself I’d say Kyree was 10-15 years older. Weird part is, it seems to be her goal. I still feel 22 at 47 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Jeez Kerry. If you insist on only eating microwave mac n cheese, frozen salami toasties and 2 min noodles, then you might need to consider a multivitamin sponno deal. Girl you look malnourished baaad
Would Kerry eat salami? I would have thought it was a bit exotic for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Martha Stewart eat ya heart out. Stevie Wonder could make scrolls Kerry. Such the good little 1990’s housewife.
IMG_8071.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Martha Stewart eat ya heart out. Stevie Wonder could make scrolls Kerry. Such the good little 1990’s housewife. View attachment 2915846
Thanks for reading here Kerry. Just FYI chucking some pre grated cheese and processed bacon bits in some store bought frozen pastry and wrapping it up doesn’t make it “home made” or healthy 🤣

Can’t wait for a vanilla triplets to discuss this and claim the have tattle blocked still😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came here to post the dog bed in the photo!!! You beat me to it hahaha
---
You can not deny that’s the same checkered dog bed hahaha
Oh it totally is. She is an absolute bleep. I hope this poor little dog isn’t chained to the table like socks.

Reactions: 4