Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet her post clearly states that was the most popular choice of her followers 🙄

Her time math has never been good, said previously she lived in her old house for ten years, yet she built in 2015. She’s always exaggerating the length of time she’s owned things as well.

She’s such a boring basic biatch.
---
Why don’t you just get clothing that fits, why does she “buy” bigger sizes and roll the sleeves up like a 6 year old.
Remember she didn't even know how tall she was and would say she was 170cm or something? 🤣 Then it turns out she is 165cm (if I recall correctly).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I like to think I was the I was the first one to influence the masses with this” get the duck over yourself Kerry.
Bissel spot cleaners were already huge by the time she posted this. They were already all over Instagram and dominating Facebook pages.
I know because that’s how I was influenced to get mine, months before she ever did.
she didn’t influence the masses, she was influenced BY the masses.

Reactions: 10
Remember she didn't even know how tall she was and would say she was 170cm or something? 🤣 Then it turns out she is 165cm (if I recall correctly).
Yes!! And Bben ain’t much better, measuring Queen, sorry President Alaska with a tilted ruler to give her more height, because tallest child everrrrr.
---
Kezza you can photograph this orifice (because let’s face it, it’s no office) from every angle under the sun, it’s still nothing more than an overstyled piece of tit furniture in the corner of your bedroom. I still can’t with the crappy art, you do know that they had art and frames larger than 30cm in 1990 right?!
IMG_7946.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes!! And Bben ain’t much better, measuring Queen, sorry President Alaska with a tilted ruler to give her more height, because tallest child everrrrr.
---
Kezza you can photograph this orifice (because let’s face it, it’s no office) from every angle under the sun, it’s still nothing more than an overstyled piece of tit furniture in the corner of your bedroom. I still can’t with the crappy art, you do know that they had art and frames larger than 30cm in 1990 right?!
View attachment 2901573
Love how they have a big property with lots of land…but having a desk literally face a wall is more aesthetically pleasing than looking out the window to watch the neighbors hang their washing out or mow their lawn 😂 zero privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her first house was in Byford - yobbo bogan suburb in the outer suburbs of Perth, Upgraded to Harrisdale/Piara Waters more upmarket but very much cookie cutter houses & block also an ugly suburb but more pricey due to Asian influx & good schools,
Next we have somewhere near Busselton - very boring - no shops - possibly only Kmart & Target. Big block, no fencing - zero privacy.
Nice place for a weekend stay from Perth but not to live permanently.
Good for our nervy anxious mole who can’t cope with the big smoke.
I’m listening to a property investment podcast with my husband and they’re talking about the Perth market. They’re saying that people in Perth who want a bigger house (extra land is a bonus) can no longer afford and are being priced out of the market and forced to buy 200km north and south, they even mentioned Kerry’s area saying you sacrifice a lot to move down because it’s more a place you’d book an Airbnb as you’ve mentioned, fkn hilarious 😂

• Haha
Her first house was in Byford - yobbo bogan suburb in the outer suburbs of Perth, Upgraded to Harrisdale/Piara Waters more upmarket but very much cookie cutter houses & block also an ugly suburb but more pricey due to Asian influx & good schools,
Next we have somewhere near Busselton - very boring - no shops - possibly only Kmart & Target. Big block, no fencing - zero privacy.
Nice place for a weekend stay from Perth but not to live permanently.
Good for our nervy anxious mole who can’t cope with the big smoke.
I’m sure she’d rather have been further down south in Margaret River, Dunsborough etc but likely priced out just like she moved to Piara Waters, whilst nicer than Byford it’s nothing close to the western suburbs of Perth she would want to be a part of but can’t afford - even with how snobby she acts 😂

S
31st March, she unfollowed when someone mentioned she'd been liking photos on the last thread
Strange how this “breeder” has puppies available? I was on two wait lists (paid places for future litters) and only got our puppy much earlier than expected when we got bumped up a waitlist when someone pulled out! It was a bit rushed (only three months notice, the mum was still preggers)!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder where in her barn this office is? Probably Denver’s old room? It literally can’t be anywhere else haha

Reactions: 3
Influencers really don’t get it, do they. How refreshing would it be for one of them to admit ‘I thought I knew it all but turns out I didn’t and I f@#$ed up’

S

Strange how this “breeder” has puppies available? I was on two wait lists (paid places for future litters) and only got our puppy much earlier than expected when we got bumped up a waitlist when someone pulled out! It was a bit rushed (only three months notice, the mum was still preggers)!!!!!
Took us over a year to get our dog, finding a proper registered breeder was lengthy, I didn’t want a puppy shipped from miles away, that made the search harder/longer then the wait list was months. Kerry’s “we researched” is absolute bullshit.
---
Influencers really don’t get it, do they. How refreshing would it be for one of them to admit ‘I thought I knew it all but turns out I didn’t and I f@#$ed up’
Finding a decent influencer is like trying to beat level 7473 in Fishdom, bleeping impossible. bleeping phone game addictions 🤬

I wonder where in her barn this office is? Probably Denver’s old room? It literally can’t be anywhere else haha
Isn’t it in the back of the garage?
---
Yes, because they’re based in rural Queensland and most people want to do their research properly and actually meet the dogs and the breeder before adoption. Most people also don’t like putting tiny puppies on long and traumatic flights to the other side of the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kez still has a bedroom corner free for an office, surely. That way between the new ‘vintage’ towel cupboard, the couch, tv and standing lamps, together with her bed and ensuite - she’s pretty much created a self-contained studio within the barn.

It’s as though Kerry has gone full Shayna Blaze on us. You go girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one cares about your Lilly Pilly
IMG_7954.png
mate.
IMG_7953.png
IMG_7955.jpeg

---
How much nicer was the front facade on her Piara Warders house, and it wasn’t the nicest house I’ve seen either.

Ok so I don’t have to hunt thru this thread can yal please update me

- what happened to socks?

dint tell me she gave him away… why would they do that? And don’t tell me she’s gone an got another dog in socks place?

influencer Elise Sheree did that awhile ago
Got a beautiful frenchie, had it for like a week and couldn’t handle it so got rid of it , then deleted all traces and evidence off her feed of the pup

don’t get a dog if you can’t care for it or commit to it for 12+ years ffs

This ad keeps haunting me, Instagram, Facebook I can’t get away from it, those alien fingers make me 🤮
IMG_8031.png
IMG_8033.png

• Sad
  • Haha