Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is Kyree, we said this. Of course people understand. It makes perfect sense that you got rid of the dog. You were a lying liar who lies, but of course you couldn’t handle that dog. Everyone gets it. The people who were going to have strong negative feelings would have already noticed he was gone and weren’t going to change their minds anyway. Again, people will forgive you ONCE, but you won’t get away with it again. You’ll also raise more eyebrows when they realise that when you said “we want to adopt another dog” you actually meant, “we put a deposit down on a puppy before we’d even managed to offload Socks”.
View attachment 2898561
Not really looking like ‘rural’ fencing there Ky.
Good vibes only hey Ky, amazing how that happens when your block button is working overtime on your community’s comments.👎

Reactions: 9
Honestly I can’t really believe this.
I can’t imagine having a dog, my children bonding with it, and then not feeling distraught about getting rid of it. She said it would sleep inside because it’s ’part of the family’.
but to then turn around and replace it less than two months later??
She would’ve been better off working on the backyard and fencing and revisiting the idea of having a dog in a year.
this just shows how little actual thought and care goes into making these decisions.
if she couldn’t handle a puppy two months ago, I don’t know why she thinks she can now.
I hope she’s arranged some proper training, because her followers may forgive her for getting rid of one puppy and replacing it so quickly, but they won’t if it happens again.

duck, even the Kearns family pets last longer. And that’s saying something.

Reactions: 19
Not really looking like ‘rural’ fencing there Ky.
Good vibes only hey Ky, amazing how that happens when your block button is working overtime on your community’s comments.👎
They must be the 1000 followers she’s losing each month. No wonder she’s “over on my Kyree home page” she’s so private now, she never shares her life with 230k strangers just 45k these days.

Reactions: 7
The whole house is cold, stark & clinical, not warm, cosy or inviting, especially with 3 young kids you would expect it be lived in & a little messy, but no it’s more like a museum. Not a hair out of place, how stressful that must be for the kids.

Reactions: 7
The whole house is cold, stark & clinical, not warm, cosy or inviting, especially with 3 young kids you would expect it be lived in & a little messy, but no it’s more like a museum. Not a hair out of place, how stressful that must be for the kids.
Cue a curated messy post.

Reactions: 4
I know a few people like that. I feel so uncomfortable in their house. In their mind you're messy and if you put something down wrong or leave a crumb they have a melt down.

Reactions: 3
I know a few people like that. I feel so uncomfortable in their house. In their mind you're messy and if you put something down wrong or leave a crumb they have a melt down.
I know someone like that, I feel like Hyacinth Bucket’s nervy neighbour.

Reactions: 5
I spy a dog crate in the top of the photo
Could it be a clothes airer? I have one that colour and it looks similar.
---
Yuck. No excuse to let your carpet it rug get like that. She’s as clean as she is private.
Messy but clean is fine. Tidy but filthy, no thanks.
IMG_7938.png

• Sick
---
Yuck. No excuse to let your carpet it rug get like that. She’s as clean as she is private.
Messy but clean is fine. Tidy but filthy, no thanks. View attachment 2900094
I think it’s an airer too.

surely…… she isn’t absolutely brain-numbing stupid to accidentally show a crate. Although, maybe she is!

Reactions: 2
This math ain’t mathing. Kez has zero concept of time. You didn’t influence anyone with the Bissel mate (it was hot topic on FB groups long before you arrived) AND you bought it in September of 2019. Not seven years ago… 🙄

Attachments

“I like to think I was the I was the first one to influence the masses with this” get the duck over yourself Kerry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
“I like to think I was the I was the first one to influence the masses with this” get the duck over yourself Kerry.
Yet her post clearly states that was the most popular choice of her followers 🙄

Her time math has never been good, said previously she lived in her old house for ten years, yet she built in 2015. She’s always exaggerating the length of time she’s owned things as well.

She’s such a boring basic biatch.
---
Why don’t you just get clothing that fits, why does she “buy” bigger sizes and roll the sleeves up like a 6 year old.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
---
Messy but clean is fine. Tidy but filthy, no thanks. View attachment 2900094
Almost like a rug underneath a dining table isn’t a good choice when the kids are little.

Reactions: 8
Her first house was in Byford - yobbo bogan suburb in the outer suburbs of Perth, Upgraded to Harrisdale/Piara Waters more upmarket but very much cookie cutter houses & block also an ugly suburb but more pricey due to Asian influx & good schools,
Next we have somewhere near Busselton - very boring - no shops - possibly only Kmart & Target. Big block, no fencing - zero privacy.
Nice place for a weekend stay from Perth but not to live permanently.
Good for our nervy anxious mole who can’t cope with the big smoke.

Reactions: 8
This is the second photo of princess penny. I guess we just wait and see where this dog ends up!
However it looks like this breeder isn’t following Kyree on either of her accounts and both Kyree accounts aren’t following this breeder either. Anyone have proof they were following each other? Maybe Kyree knows she is getting heat and trying not to associate because she knows we are onto her haha

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This is the second photo of princess penny. I guess we just wait and see where this dog ends up!
However it looks like this breeder isn’t following Kyree on either of her accounts and both Kyree accounts aren’t following this breeder either. Anyone have proof they were following each other? Maybe Kyree knows she is getting heat and trying not to associate because she knows we are onto her haha
Kyrie has liked many of this breeders photos and reels of that particular puppy. So she must have followed her at some point then unfollowed.

Reactions: 6