Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
toot toot bleeping toot Kerry.

I had those bleeping dolls bottles when I was a kid and I’m pushing 50.

#sahhhhhkind
View attachment 2938853
---

Has to be Hoover or Blow-out.
Wow, now that’s a face I have not seen in ages, Ebony, the rip off merchant, who fucked a heap of people over with dodgy dolls prams and refused to refund or replace. Is she still running Tiny Harlow? Last I heard her ex husband was bleeping her mates and got caught, still no excuse to rip off customers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, now that’s a face I have not seen in ages, Ebony, the rip off merchant, who fucked a heap of people over with dodgy dolls prams and refused to refund or replace. Is she still running Tiny Harlow? Last I heard her ex husband was bleeping her mates and got caught, still no excuse to rip off customers.
2024 isn’t Kerry’s year is it?! Socks gate, unable to parade the new paycheck puppy and promoting a crook.
Lucky she always has her hospital bag check list. The absolute cheek of her to announce it’s free as if people would pay for this tit.
IMG_8294.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been flogging that hospital checklist for years. This dried up cow does nothing for free. And she’s so so grateful to be given a shoutout by that shady witch & her alibaba crap.

Reactions: 10
Everything has to be exquisite, enchanting, buttery, super, magical with this lizard, even her washing is “toasty” 🙄 I suppose the fact she’s actually using a clothesline is a small green win. View attachment 2936518
I think that clothesline is the same one as my inside laundry line plus the big one outside. And I still have to use clothes airers at times. Only 2 kids here though so no idea where she’s going to fit all the washing. She probably just chucks it all in the dryer, stuff the environment and electricity prices.

Reactions: 7
I think that clothesline is the same one as my inside laundry line plus the big one outside. And I still have to use clothes airers at times. Only 2 kids here though so no idea where she’s going to fit all the washing. She probably just chucks it all in the dryer, stuff the environment and electricity prices.
I’m not sure how she would dry a whole set of sheets, quilt cover & mattress protector, plus the pillow cases on that line, when it’s all hung together it gets no air in the middle and they just don’t dry unless it’s really warm and windy.
Kyree is a dumb mother fucker, with a head like a ran over lizard.

• Haha
A good old hills hoist would be a better choice but I guess it isn't magical enough.

The Harvey brats will never get the thrill of swinging around on a Hills Hoist. Magically enchanting fun. My kids were banned from climbing/swinging on the Hills but the grandkids could go for their life on it.🤪🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The Harvey brats will never get the thrill of swinging around on a Hills Hoist. Magically enchanting fun. My kids were banned from climbing/swinging on the Hills but the grandkids could go for their life on it.🤪🤣🤣😂😂
I have a hills hoist, it’s 7 years old and I reckon if anyone climbed and starting swinging it’d collapse, they aren’t like they used to be 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have a hills hoist, it’s 7 years old and I reckon if anyone climbed and starting swinging it’d collapse, they aren’t like they used to be 😭
O
Ours Is ancient & has been moved to different spots around the yard over the years , I think even my Nan used to peg her washing on it & she’s been dead for over 60 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Women are capable of doing manual labour Kerry. My Nan in England during the war worked in an aircraft factory building engines. It’s nothing new. Lazy bleeping lizard. She’s like Scomo #notmyjob

Attachments

Women are capable of doing manual labour Kerry. My Nan in England during the war worked in an aircraft factory building engines. It’s nothing new. Lazy bleeping lizard. She’s like Scomo #notmyjob
She needs to go crawl under a rock where she belongs the filthy little skink

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The niece looks like a one year old, that junk & the doll would surely be for a kid about three. Good job aunty!

Reactions: 5
Kyree needs to stop reading her own affirmation cards, she’s taking the “I am kind” “I am important” “I am beautiful” cards too seriously, perhaps even the “I am strong” if she can’t even lift a shovel and dig a hole. She needs to focus more on “I am brave” and put her big granny panties on and admit she screwed up and is a lying crappy human.