Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol imagine trying to prove tattlers wrong by showing some half assed scrolls but actually proving us right in the fact you’re a bleep who gave away your dog and got a new one like it was just a couch. Awkward

Reactions: 14
God she talks so much tit. I thought your kids were the tallest everrrrrr? Don’t you size up everything because they’re giants? Those rails on Barneys bed look ridiculous, did you get them from your local bowling alley?
IMG_8074.png

Come tell me what size bed you have for your kids and I’ll tell you why you’re wrong and to eat a bag of dicks.
IMG_8075.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just searched her address and her barn is already estimated over 1 million 😲
That seems to vary greatly depending on which site you use. On one of those sites the value of my home was nearly $600k less than the valuation we had in 2022 to buy an investment.

I was shocked at the size of her house though, one listed the internal square meterage, I thought from the way she spoke it was a lot bigger than my house, isn’t the case though. Odd considering she’s in half an acre. Great price though, less than what we paid for 600sqm in 2015 😭

Reactions: 5
Ok Koi, I would have tatami mats & futons for my kids to sleep on, do you know what they are Koi?
Eat a sack of dicks while you research ‘futon’.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok Koi, I would have tatami mats & futons for my kids to sleep on, do you know what they are Koi?
Eat a sack of dicks while you research ‘futon’.
My husband had a futon when he lived at home, the good old days when I could get off the floor with ease 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she talks so much tit. I thought your kids were the tallest everrrrrr? Don’t you size up everything because they’re giants? Those rails on Barneys bed look ridiculous, did you get them from your local bowling alley?View attachment 2916370
Come tell me what size bed you have for your kids and I’ll tell you why you’re wrong and to eat a bag of dicks. View attachment 2916372
Those beds look so cheap and ugly. Like what you'd buy if you needed something in a hurry, were low on cash and it was all they had in stock.

Reactions: 6
I love that she implies that she’s responsible for the beds selling out. Kez, get a grip on yo’self old mate.

Reactions: 8
Im so glad the creators of UNO considered the Harvey’s and created a giant addition. I mean only the most giant for this most giant fam bam.
IMG_8082.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Princess Penny soft launch.. nice ‘adopting’ Kyree.
Please don’t tie this one to the coffee table 24/7.

Also, Tattlers are never wrong. You guys should consider a career change to AFP, if you don’t already work for them!

Reactions: 27
On the upside - It must actually be killing her that she can’t plaster this poor new dog over social media.

Reactions: 21
On the upside - It must actually be killing her that she can’t plaster this poor new dog over social media.
I think she’s just trying to prove that she didn’t buy a cute puppy for Instagram, but she’ll have everything saved and we’ll get slammed with all the puppy stuff once she thinks enough time as passed.

Showing Penny was clearly deliberate in this ad. Mother’s Day hard launch seems imminent.

Reactions: 19
This woman is an utter bleep!

I am a dog lover, she is not.
People who truly love their dogs or any animal for that matter, don’t just buy them to rehome them months later. Owning a pet is a huge responsibility. You need to have time dedicated to bonding and training them as well as loving them. She has no room in her heart for anything, she loves her pathetic insta home too much, from what I see she doesn’t even like her kids much.
It’s just sad & irresponsible, it sets a bad example for her kids too.
That if you just don’t like it anymore you can duck it off to someone else and get a better one.

I want to see this witch ripped to shreds over this.

So has she got new fences to keep this dog in?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she’s just trying to prove that she didn’t buy a cute puppy for Instagram, but she’ll have everything saved and we’ll get slammed with all the puppy stuff once she thinks enough time as passed.

Showing Penny was clearly deliberate in this ad. Mother’s Day hard launch seems imminent.
Yeah I reckon deliberate too. It’ll get everyone asking and she’ll say I had so many questions if they saw a dog in the background so I just had to answer everyone and say yes I do have another dog that’s now Insta worthy. Poor dog will probably be rehomed in a few months 😔

Reactions: 15
Yeah I reckon deliberate too. It’ll get everyone asking and she’ll say I had so many questions if they saw a dog in the background so I just had to answer everyone and say yes I do have another dog that’s now Insta worthy. Poor dog will probably be rehomed in a few months 😔
“So many of you have been asking…”

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I came here because I saw the post on outspoken. What an asshat. That poor beautiful dog. That dog is better off at a home where it’s loved. Not going to lie, I’d never heard of this woman, I looked at her page and WTF. She’s the most basic white girl I’ve ever seen. Why does anyone even follow her ? 😂

Reactions: 15
She's the last person they should be paying to spruik those eye masks. She has permanent eye bags.

Reactions: 7