Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondgirl85

Can we go and shame Bellbrook Puppies for being so chill about Kenny using innocent gud bois for her Instagram aesthetic and then fucking them off because she’s too fucken lazy to deal with them? Bc I can’t get over the damn audacity! You can even tell it’s Kenny’s new dog toy bc it has the same tag 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fuck sake Kenny you dumb ass bitch 🖕🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Honestly, she looks super fugly, her whole personality is as awful as her face. I can’t stand Barney’s face either 🫣
---
Thrift a little basket and add some socks 🤬. How about you fuck off, you’re the last person I’d take advice from.

Are those stupid eye bag things safe for kids?
Never mind BRATley Rubble, are they safe for the new mutt to chew on?

Reactions: 4

kmartplate

VIP Member
How old is granny moo? I remember one of them talking about her being a young mum but who knows what that actually means. Kyree obviously looks old so it’s hard to tell what their age gap could be! They look like two older women but granny moo looks like one who carries her age better.

Reactions: 3

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Is Kyree a boy name or girl name?

There is a little boy in my daughters class called Kyree… spelt the same was and all. He’s a sweet little boy. I can’t help but think of Fck wit kyroid Harvey when I hear his name though and it makes me cringe.
There’s a basketballer named Kyrie Irving in the USA & when I try & type her way it ato corrects to Kyrie.😉

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Mine doing the middle of the night but I make an effort to wipe the wall and clean toilet daily.

If she thinks light grey is going to hide the dirt she should think again. We have grey walls and handprints and dirt still show up but instead of repainting every week I wash my walls regularly and keep reminding my small humans to wash their hands.
persevere her sanity? Typo or is she just not very smart?

beigebabe

VIP Member
She’s going to have two door ways in her bedroom, one next to her bed that will go through where her ironing board is, the other is through the ensuite. Sorry, I can’t draw for shit 😫

we get it Kerry, but your custom changes to your volume build are COOKED. The standard floor plan is MUCH better. Her changes just made a mess.

Although their toilet placement is wrong to me, we have an open ensuite and our closed in toilet is on the external wall to have a window. That ensuite is 🤢

Attachments

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
toot toot fucking toot Kerry.

I had those fucking dolls bottles when I was a kid and I’m pushing 50.

#sahhhhhkind
IMG_8286.jpeg

---
Anyone wanna take guesses on what household item she has changed the dogs name to? I’ll go first I’ll call mops haha after her record breaking post about dry mops!
Has to be Hoover or Blow-out.

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The whole house is cold, stark & clinical, not warm, cosy or inviting, especially with 3 young kids you would expect it be lived in & a little messy, but no it’s more like a museum. Not a hair out of place, how stressful that must be for the kids.
I know a few people like that. I feel so uncomfortable in their house. In their mind you're messy and if you put something down wrong or leave a crumb they have a melt down.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Looks like what I brought up last Saturday night after I got home from a 90’a music festival with girlfriends. Definitely spew weather. Ohhhhh my bad, she said stew. Silly me.
IMG_8699.png

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Kerrie just had her hair done (which I don’t think she even pays for)
She was trying to pose all sexy /sultry outside salon & failing miserably, the wind was blowing her hair in all directions. Hair looked no different from before & we all know sexy is a look this bogan just cannot pull off.
Ben must be due back.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Guys, we need to stop gossiping about the most famous Grandma in Vasse, she’s super private, and they have been together for 84 years, they’re the 90’s version of Jack and Rose. Total couple goals people, only true love sets up a tripod to capture those candid kissy reunions.
I am eating, that vision has ruined my appetite.🤪🤢

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
I just realised Kerry and I both follow the same reno account, scrolling through this account highlighted to me how shitful her dream home is visually. To quote Jessiika there is no cohesion at the Busso Bunning Barn, the reno account is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, it’s cosy, inspiring, visually stunning then you go to the bogan Barbie dream house page and feel depressed and start smelling mothballs.