Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Kerry I do mind my own business and I have a life. But thanks for your suggestions.

You’re a salesman mate, nothing more nothing less, even your kids are for sale. So while you expect us to buy your shit and pay your bills of course we are going to have opinions. I don’t want peoples opinions on my life and business so I keep my social media private, went to uni and got a real job.

You act as though you’re a saint, you’re not, you mock people who don’t keep impeccable homes daily, you’re rude to followers who don’t blow smoke up your bony arse, hell you even hate one of your own children. I’m sure you and your fellow fake arse influenza friends have secret groups where you gossip about others. It’s been mentioned years ago on Gomi that these exist and that you have participated.

I am and will always judge you over socks gate. It was sneaky and underhanded, and shows your true character. Every thing is disposable to you, everything. You’ve owned more Hoovers, dry mops, beds, mattresses, couches, dining tables than my 80 year old mother.

You’re the most sad, pathetic, materialistic person I have ever come across. Shallow, vapid lizard woman.

I feel sad for your kids, what a sheltered world they live in, a mother who gets anxious getting her cards out of her wallet at the checkout. I guarantee my kids are far better adjusted than yours will ever be and at 15 and 17 they are more worldly and intelligent than you will ever be.

So take your Year 7 essay fold it up and shove it fair up your arsehole sideways.

Have a nice night 🖕🏻 I know I am, snuggling with my dog who almost destroyed me 5 years ago with puppy blues but a dog is for life, not four months.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

AntiPants

Chatty Member
You cannot have it both ways Kyree. You cannot used your 'community' to get brands to pay you to advertise things, and then get the shits because people talk about your life and the dodgy decisions you make.

Reactions: 38
lol don’t attack us over your shitty decisions.
You ask everyone’s advice then respond like a cunt when they don’t agree with you or tell you it’s a bad idea.
You then lie about “adopting” because you think it makes you sound better when the truth is, your backyard bred insta dog was already in your home.
lying snake of a human and I’m glad my children won’t grow up like you instead they will grow up like me calling out people’s shitty behaviour and talk to people with more respect than you do, especially when those people are the ones lining your pockets

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37

shelookscute

Chatty Member
So during socksgate I joined some AussieDoodle groups to see if she’d said anything or mentioned re-homing. I forgot to leave and a post just popped up so I went to a look and found that Kyree isn’t a member anymore but Dottie Jolley is. She has changed her Facebook name to Dottie Jolley!!! Hahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 Tell me you’re in damage control without telling me, Dottie.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Loooool she’s dying to post puppy spam and it’s killing her she hasn’t been able to. “What we choose to do has nothing to do with any of you” then make your account private. Take your life and family offline. You choose to share to make money, then people are going to have opinions on what you share publicly. Your little rant will not change that.

Reactions: 33
Influencers are always like this - 'oh, i'm just sharing my life and you're all so mean!'

No. You're not just sharing your life, not when your fucking BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT comes with ten different affiliate links pasted on to your newborn's portrait. I'm sure your newborn is 100% on board with shilling blankets and hats and dummy chains and soft toys and flower wreaths and twinkle lights and twee wooden signs before they've even shit out their meconium.

You're packaging, presenting and selling your life (and your kids' lives). I'm not your friend, I'm your customer, and like any customer I'm allowed to be critical of your business decisions, like selling your kids' childhoods and swapping out puppies for a more instagrammable one. That criticism/discussion is part of the job, and if you don't like it then you can stop at any time and take up a different career path.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bcm88

All the time and effort to write that poor me statement about how anxious she was about people’s reactions just to flat lie about adopting a dog and opening herself up to be caught in another lie when she clearly bought a new puppy. Idiot.
BB posted Penny on 23rd April going to Perth and Kyree posted her statement onn the 24th...she probably already had Penny in the house when she posted that pathetic woe is me about socks 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m in the vet industry, and I can’t tell you how soul destroying it is seeing people get trendy backyard bred dogs, and then dispose of them like they mean nothing when they all of a sudden don’t fit into their lifestyle. It is immensely disappointing to see someone with an online presence who flashed Socks around for likes and brand deals to then move him on because she couldn’t be bothered training him and dog proofing her house. Shelters in this country are overflowing with dogs of all sizes and ages who need homes. To then get another puppy, a working gun breed no less, in such close succession? That is simply unconscionable. What does this teach her kids, that pets are disposable and we get rid of them when they have an issue? No Kyree it is you with the issues, and I have no doubt that behind the scenes of whatever vet you go to, they will share the same view behind polite smiles.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Emmy-Loo Loveless

Princess Penny soft launch.. nice ‘adopting’ Kyree.
Please don’t tie this one to the coffee table 24/7.

Also, Tattlers are never wrong. You guys should consider a career change to AFP, if you don’t already work for them!

Reactions: 27

AntiPants

Chatty Member
I just went through the last thread because I can’t sleep. She posted on the 26th of April that Socks was gone. Today she said they’ve had the new dog for 10 weeks. 10 weeks ago was April 10th. She’s a horrible human and I doubt I’ll ever be convinced otherwise.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Well at least she didn't tell us to go an eat a bag of dicks this time. If she was confident in her decisions she would be showing that inbred designer dog off surely. Does anyone else think she has an ED. Oh and FYI Kyroid - your middle kid hates you. It's reciprocal. So go eat a bag of dicks you lizard lipped limp haired pathetic excuse for a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

beigebabe

VIP Member
To the woman in the outspoken group defending Kyree because we aren’t her parenting three kids solo for weeks on end, want a medal? Kyree chose to have three children knowing her situation. She chose to get a dog then make up some bullshit story to cover the fact he wasn’t pretty enough. Did you not see her telling people to eat a dick because she did her research and knew he’d be huge? Hate to ruin your bubble, but people parent solo a lot more often than this Lizard, my SIL is a defence wife, my brother goes away for months at a time, she has four children including twins, she doesn’t have time to watch Netflix all day and she didn’t rehome their dog because it ruined her Instagram aesthetic.
Maybe you should eat a dick darl.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Think of all the money you’ll save not having to buy new personalised setimental stockings each year or keep up the tradition of getting a new wooden personalised door key for Santa, maybe you’ll stop buying super sentimental exquisite Christmas Eve boxes as well.
I do hope you’re ok though, I had a rough night because of it, wish Kyree made a more green choice and considered my mental health before blocking me.
I’ve avoided food shopping today as I don’t have a status anxiety card wallet and I’m not sure how I’ll cope at the register when i have to pay. It’s just so overwhelming.
If anyone needs me I’ll be trying to cope in bed watching a Netflix series while my children put their dirty feet all over the walls and get their own lunch from the freezer drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 24