Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pivot

VIP Member
I saw a few comments about the dog, but not sure if she’s deleted them now. Just a couple of positive ones
Ah yeah just noticed them. They must have slipped through the net as non of them have the word dog in. Wonder if she's making sure she's keeping this one before she introduces it!

Reactions: 5

beigebabe

VIP Member
So this week Kmart prints are shit and expensive. Last week they were great and value for money. Getting whiplash here.
IMG_8060.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I have a hills hoist, it’s 7 years old and I reckon if anyone climbed and starting swinging it’d collapse, they aren’t like they used to be 😭
O
I have a hills hoist, it’s 7 years old and I reckon if anyone climbed and starting swinging it’d collapse, they aren’t like they used to be 😭
Ours Is ancient & has been moved to different spots around the yard over the years , I think even my Nan used to peg her washing on it & she’s been dead for over 60 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Why aren’t they interested in playing in the not a tree house, is it because it is so jam packed with Koiree’s treasures from the tip, I mean thrifted magical, enchanting, buttery soft crap?
It's been raining on and off for a few days. It's probably damp and cold in there.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Safety first, better hope Barney doesn’t go anywhere with a real fire. Silly me, of course they won’t, her friends live in her phone.
IMG_8474.png

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I just watched that video. How's Alaska's comments "how did you play for this?" Wtf??? What grandchild asks their grandmother that?
---

They were there first, along with the rabbits.
Yep beachbaby that comment from Alaska floored me too, what a brat that kid comes across as.

beigebabe

VIP Member
The whole house is cold, stark & clinical, not warm, cosy or inviting, especially with 3 young kids you would expect it be lived in & a little messy, but no it’s more like a museum. Not a hair out of place, how stressful that must be for the kids.
Cue a curated messy post.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Everything has to be exquisite, enchanting, buttery, super, magical with this lizard, even her washing is “toasty” 🙄 I suppose the fact she’s actually using a clothesline is a small green win.
IMG_8262.png

I hate to admit this, but she did influence me to get them years ago. And I do actually use them everyday. I have one each for the kids, my eldest doesn’t need his so much anymore, but they’re great to pop in the school bag for any spare undies, shorts etc
They are great…but I have 2.
Ten? Always with the incessant buying.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Have the #gifted haircuts & crappy #eyebrows dried up, girl is lookin a wreck lately.
Honestly, she looks super fugly, her whole personality is as awful as her face. I can’t stand Barney’s face either 🫣
---
Thrift a little basket and add some socks 🤬. How about you fuck off, you’re the last person I’d take advice from.

Are those stupid eye bag things safe for kids?

Attachments

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Ok so I don’t have to hunt thru this thread can yal please update me

- what happened to socks?

dint tell me she gave him away… why would they do that? And don’t tell me she’s gone an got another dog in socks place?

influencer Elise Sheree did that awhile ago
Got a beautiful frenchie, had it for like a week and couldn’t handle it so got rid of it , then deleted all traces and evidence off her feed of the pup

don’t get a dog if you can’t care for it or commit to it for 12+ years ffs
Yep, he’s gone to live with his brother. Regimes via the breeder.
New dog incoming. Possibly from Belhaven puppies in QLD. Their Princess Penny has travelled to WA. Just waiting for the announcement, Tattle prediction is for Mother’s Day.
She deleted all but the paid ads from her insta. Including highlight bubbles.
She’s a mole

So is she still blocking the word dog from her replies then cos I find it hard to believe that no has commented on the new dog that's sprung up from no where and is clearly visable in the reel. Or are all her followers playing ignore the obvious? 🤔🤣
I saw a few comments about the dog, but not sure if she’s deleted them now. Just a couple of positive ones

beigebabe

VIP Member
Ok Koi, I would have tatami mats & futons for my kids to sleep on, do you know what they are Koi?
Eat a sack of dicks while you research ‘futon’.
My husband had a futon when he lived at home, the good old days when I could get off the floor with ease 🤣

• Haha