Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
This must be the first show these kids have ever been to! I don’t remember her taking them anywhere but babyroad and the zoo before. Poor Sass is probably too old for it.. poor uncultured kids have probably never been to the theatre or a museum

Reactions: 4

beigebabe

VIP Member
That coat is so ugly. Kmart have nicer ones, but I suppose Kerry’s bestie doesn’t sell those. I love how her bestie changed every time she gets free shit in the post. She’d hate me, I buy my bestie lunch every second date and a birthday gift.
---
Love the dog taking the coat cord. I’m convinced by the way the dog is looking at her that she thinks Kerry is a fucking loser as well.
IMG_8824.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
So she got one room all done up, it's a bit of a eyesore and the other room hasn't been touched, but denny gets nothing but a plain wall? 🤔 interesting.
I guess he is over stimulated by the awful wallpaper & needs a plain old boring wall.
Those rails on his bed look absolutely shit. Barney clearly doesn’t ’just lie in his bed until he falls asleep.

beigebabe

VIP Member
That business is a fraud! On it states they are all ‘hand made’ Fck offff they are! Hand made in China by Temu/ali/wish

Those ears are expensive!
I got all mine from ali for less than $4 each 😆
If they were really made by hand surely they’d be worth more than $10.
I’m sure Kerry did her ‘research’ though.

beigebabe

VIP Member
That is the most FUCKED kids room I’ve ever seen. Her taste is in her arse.
The fittings in that house are so cheap looking. I hate the gold handles everywhere and sink plugs and the cheap chrome trim on the wardrobes. Frameless would have looked much better.
NO TASTE.
IMG_8787.png

• Haha
I’m guessing it was gifted. She’s tagged it all in the first few stories, but left it off when she was bitching about it being expensive and saying take your own food.

The irony of posting a random baby and then on the following stories, covering up your own children? (Except Lox, who doesn’t even deserve to be in a censored photo 🙃)
IMG_5895.png

beigebabe

VIP Member
That boot rack looks even shittier than the piece of shit I made in Year 7 woodwork 35 years ago.
---
Kerry you didn’t discover dust mops, I’ve had one for years. I use it to get the dust under my furniture. I never use it anywhere else because stuff gets caught and could scratch my floors.
Lol at her thinking she has a busy home 😆😆😆 idiot.
IMG_8930.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Those rooms. They’re fucking TERRIBLE 😳😳😳😳 and tiny 😳😳😳😳
Imagine getting your THIRD build so spectacularly wrong.
IMG_8354.png
IMG_8353.png

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
What a fu*k wit filming bbjethro roaring around on his toy mower, the wanker is wearing ear muffs but either bare feet or thongs. It’s a stretch referring to that weed patch of grass as lawn to Koi.
He’s probably gonna run one of the brats over… or the replacement dog