Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
This must be the first show these kids have ever been to! I don’t remember her taking them anywhere but babyroad and the zoo before. Poor Sass is probably too old for it.. poor uncultured kids have probably never been to the theatre or a museum
Did they go to The Wiggles?

Kyree seemed quite overwhelmed. Rules to follow, overpriced food and drinks.

Is Kyree not wearing a seat belt? It looks like Ben is driving to me, the car isn't parked. Going by the cars in the background.

Screen_Recording_20240608_173217_Instagram_exported_2800~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240608_173217_Instagram_exported_10098~2.jpg

Reactions: 2

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Ok Koi, I would have tatami mats & futons for my kids to sleep on, do you know what they are Koi?
Eat a sack of dicks while you research ‘futon’.

• Haha

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Could it be a clothes airer? I have one that colour and it looks similar.
---
Yuck. No excuse to let your carpet it rug get like that. She’s as clean as she is private.
Messy but clean is fine. Tidy but filthy, no thanks. View attachment 2900094
I think it’s an airer too.

surely…… she isn’t absolutely brain-numbing stupid to accidentally show a crate. Although, maybe she is!

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Stop I remember yearsssss ago I got a romper from Gretty rose the label then saw it on wish for like $40 less I was so Fckn dirty
I learnt then and there very quickly where a lot of influencers get their cheap shit clothes from 😆
Yep her clothes were supposed to be designed and handmade but then she just went down the drop ship route because it was easier, less expensive and could make max profit.. big brand have even been called out for this, some people have even spotted shien stuff in city beach but for a massive mark up.. i just can't get behind it anymore..

grifter

VIP Member
Yep her clothes were supposed to be designed and handmade but then she just went down the drop ship route because it was easier, less expensive and could make max profit.. big brand have even been called out for this, some people have even spotted shien stuff in city beach but for a massive mark up.. i just can't get behind it anymore..
I saw a SHEIN dress at sportsgirl last summer. Gobsmacked!

• Wow

beigebabe

VIP Member
Kerry, punctuation is everything, sorry, errryyyything.

Also, no one asks about this fucking box full of trucks. I wish I got a dollar every time you posted it, I’d be a fkn millionaire.
IMG_8687.png
IMG_8688.png