Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Guys, we need to stop gossiping about the most famous Grandma in Vasse, she’s super private, and they have been together for 84 years, they’re the 90’s version of Jack and Rose. Total couple goals people, only true love sets up a tripod to capture those candid kissy reunions.
I am eating, that vision has ruined my appetite.🤪🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3

beigebabe

VIP Member
I just realised Kerry and I both follow the same reno account, scrolling through this account highlighted to me how shitful her dream home is visually. To quote Jessiika there is no cohesion at the Busso Bunning Barn, the reno account is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, it’s cosy, inspiring, visually stunning then you go to the bogan Barbie dream house page and feel depressed and start smelling mothballs.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Yes I wondered the same recently! I know granny moo having kids young, but young is pretty broad! So hard to tell how old either of them are.

also does anyone else feel utterly ridiculous saying granny moo?
Just call her Saggy Tits like Kyreee does.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when loxley was a baby he genuinely looked like the Michelin Man he had rolls of fat on his arms & legs & looked like a sumo wrestler. It didn’t look normal at all. He seems to have grown out of that but I suspect there’s something not quite right about him that she’s trying to hide.