Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping thick?

Here lawn isn’t infested with spiders it was the bleeping morning Dew settled on her grass. Not spiderwebs.
Bloody fucktard.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny, our kinder has 22 kids that can go in and out all day long and there’s not a single mark on the walls! Our teacher simply taught them to go to the trough and wash their hands before they go in! They are 3 and can do it…because it’s an expectation not a choice! Try reading some parenting books soon Kyree. Might do some wonders for you and save some $ on useless crap

Reactions: 15
Nope I’m bleeping done. Marshmallow forks are not a thing. Go and pick up a stick from your spider infested garden and use that like a normal human being. What a stupid waste of money my god 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a fu*k wit filming bbjethro roaring around on his toy mower, the wanker is wearing ear muffs but either bare feet or thongs. It’s a stretch referring to that weed patch of grass as lawn to Koi.

Reactions: 6
What a fu*k wit filming bbjethro roaring around on his toy mower, the wanker is wearing ear muffs but either bare feet or thongs. It’s a stretch referring to that weed patch of grass as lawn to Koi.
He’s out there killing all them spiders. Can’t have them living rent free on her magical lawn. In our street one house let hr weeds run instead of laying turf, it really stands out 😆
IMG_8737.jpeg

• Haha
He’s probably gonna run one of the brats over… or the replacement dog

Reactions: 4
Looking at that idiot on the ride on mower again, the brain dead halfwit has a brat on the thing with him. A disaster waiting to happen.😠😡🤬

This is her 3rd build.. and she's getting a ikea pax.. i thought this house was so perfect and so exquisite enchanting, magical.. but she changes everything. SHE ABOUSLETY HATES THIS BUILD HAHAHA 😆 that's karma when your a smug witch and doesn't listen to anyone advice. Lol

Reactions: 16
I could understand if they’d left the wardrobe unfinished and were doing things in parts. But they didn’t. They built the wardrobe. The perfect, third build, where they knew absolutely everything about houses. Sooo many changes.

I never expected that they’d stay in this house, but I’m more convinced than ever that there’s a fourth “forever house” build in the future.

Reactions: 17
I could understand if they’d left the wardrobe unfinished and were doing things in parts. But they didn’t. They built the wardrobe. The perfect, third build, where they knew absolutely everything about houses. Sooo many changes.

I never expected that they’d stay in this house, but I’m more convinced than ever that there’s a fourth “forever house” build in the future.
She just wastes money. She could’ve done this during the build, smug mole. Imagine putting a pax in your brand new build?

Reactions: 11
That is the most FUCKED kids room I’ve ever seen. Her taste is in her arse.
The fittings in that house are so cheap looking. I hate the gold handles everywhere and sink plugs and the cheap chrome trim on the wardrobes. Frameless would have looked much better.
NO TASTE.
IMG_8787.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4