Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how her walls are so bad when they haven’t even lived in that house very long. My whole interior is white with young kids and none of our walls look like that. Sounds more like those kids are just unsupervised while mum is trying on hideous outfits and filming it and dad is building something useless outside

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can't you just wipe the walls down?

I don't understand buying more dull grey paint.

Kyree needs to go any lay down on a couch and talk to someone about all her issues.

Some kids are just brats and have no respect.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know how her walls are so bad when they haven’t even lived in that house very long. My whole interior is white with young kids and none of our walls look like that. Sounds more like those kids are just unsupervised while mum is trying on hideous outfits and filming it and dad is building something useless outside
It’s because the walls are probably made of the cheapest, crappiest plaster paired with ultra cheap paint bought wholesale by the builder to maximise profit. I’d never buy a house off the plan in an estate. When you actually read about the value management that goes on it’s just not worth it. The builders have no pride in their work. It’s slap dash, zero accountability and maximum efficiency to cut costs. She’s an idiot to think she’d get anything of decent quality

Reactions: 18
Loxley CHOOSE this colour, duck off kyroid we all saw you in bunnings with the paint samples, you don't let your kids choose anything.. i love how when something she did doesn't work out for her she just blames hers kids because they can't defends themselves.. 😒
---
😒

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I thought the idea of a playroom was to keep most toys & junk out of the bedrooms.
The boys never wanted a ’joint room’, Koi wanted a #collab & 💰

Is Kyree a boy name or girl name?

There is a little boy in my daughters class called Kyree… spelt the same was and all. He’s a sweet little boy. I can’t help but think of Fck wit kyroid Harvey when I hear his name though and it makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There is a little boy in my daughters class called Kyree… spelt the same was and all. He’s a sweet little boy. I can’t help but think of Fck wit kyroid Harvey when I hear his name though and it makes me cringe.
There’s a basketballer named Kyrie Irving in the USA & when I try & type her way it ato corrects to Kyrie.😉

Reactions: 3
Yes my son also has a boy called kyrie in his class and I too think of this stupid woman and her dumb name. I am unclear. Like did it originate when someone couldn’t say their Ls and they were trying to say Kylie? Not a great name I must say.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I wonder if it's a mix of Kylie and Renee?

Reactions: 2
It definitely just sounds like a bogan name when they add two random names together to sound “unique” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheap ass paint too, I bet their build was very low quality with low quality finishes.

Reactions: 7
Jeans and New Balance are supposedly on trend, which is massive justice for all the daggy dads of yesteryear. That said, only a select few can pull it off. Kyree is thin so has an advantage but just gives off totally daggy energy and most outfits just don’t seem to work on her.

Jeans and New Balance are supposedly on trend, which is massive justice for all the daggy dads of yesteryear. That said, only a select few can pull it off. Kyree is thin so has an advantage but just gives off totally daggy energy and most outfits just don’t seem to work on her.
She never pulls it off. She tries to follow trends but always misses the mark. Same with her house, she spends all day obsessing over it but it’s still so ugly because she doesn’t have style and taste

Reactions: 8
Why does she need the latest shoes, $120 turtle neck, straight leg jeans when she never leaves home? I couldn’t imagine putting that outfit on with sneakers just to walk around the house creating stations for the kids and move furniture around.

Reactions: 11