Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said she wasn’t making over Denny’s room??!! More money than sense this women!

Reactions: 3
New fire pit reel with the new dog to replace the old one with the old dog. And by old dog I mean young discarded dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
i know I know she's not a dog person and doesn't deserve dog..
I'll give to her at least penny is actually cute! She did well of choosing a dog this time, sox was ugly mutt, poor dog didn't stand a chance..

Reactions: 4
So is she still blocking the word dog from her replies then cos I find it hard to believe that no has commented on the new dog that's sprung up from no where and is clearly visable in the reel. Or are all her followers playing ignore the obvious? 🤔🤣

Reactions: 7
So is she still blocking the word dog from her replies then cos I find it hard to believe that no has commented on the new dog that's sprung up from no where and is clearly visable in the reel. Or are all her followers playing ignore the obvious? 🤔🤣
I saw a few comments about the dog, but not sure if she’s deleted them now. Just a couple of positive ones

Reactions: 4
I saw a few comments about the dog, but not sure if she’s deleted them now. Just a couple of positive ones
Ah yeah just noticed them. They must have slipped through the net as non of them have the word dog in. Wonder if she's making sure she's keeping this one before she introduces it!

Reactions: 5
She was quick to remove that last trace of Socks, Socks who? Imagine using a sponsorship to remove any trace of a dog you got rid of that didn’t match this years aesthetic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Two undeclared ads in a row. Were those earrings free for posting about the sale Kyree? I bet she hates this era of Instagram where the audience is switched on to all the dodgy influencer tit

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Two undeclared ads in a row. Were those earrings free for posting about the sale Kyree? I bet she hates this era of Instagram where the audience is switched on to all the dodgy influencer tit
She must have forgot, too busy feeling ready for the day in her staple piece, gold earrings 🙄

Reactions: 6
Everything is a staple piece to this dork, last year her Blundstone boots were staple, haven’t seen em since. Same for the angelic brats & their Blundstones.

i wonder does she keep her earrings in a box marked EARINGS coz she is such a ‘visual’ person.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big day out for Kyree going to the hairdressers.

Didn't she have her hair done just the over week to welcome Ben home?

Reactions: 9