Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can use a later all he wants kyroid we've all seen tit tit work up close 🤣
Love they grey...will highlight the grubby handprints even more 👍🤞🙏

Screenshot_20240621_141619_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
It’s his bedroom. If he’s made it that far with grubby hands, is it really the walls he’s touching? Wouldn’t it be all of his toys or his bed? Her logic is so weird. If you want to paint the walls, just paint them. Don’t come up with a weird story about your children and their dirty hands.

Reactions: 15
Maybe she should try wiping the walls down?

I walk around once a week with just a is pack of baby wipes and they work a treat. Only takes me 10 minutes.

easy peasy.

Reactions: 5
Mine doing the middle of the night but I make an effort to wipe the wall and clean toilet daily.

If she thinks light grey is going to hide the dirt she should think again. We have grey walls and handprints and dirt still show up but instead of repainting every week I wash my walls regularly and keep reminding my small humans to wash their hands.
persevere her sanity? Typo or is she just not very smart?

Reactions: 3
Oh, that’s his bed, I thought she had some vintage outdoor chairs thrifted from the 90’s.
IMG_8851.jpeg
IMG_8852.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon slow fuggo Ben just wears those so he doesn't have to listen to that repulsive thing he calls his wife... that nasally voice would be enough to make me stab my fkn ears out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon slow fuggo Ben just wears those so he doesn't have to listen to that repulsive thing he calls his wife... that nasally voice would be enough to make me stab my fkn ears out.
I couldn’t stand listening to either of them speak to be honest. He definitely sounds like he’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and the British accent he puts on sometimes (which is fkn weird) Jesus Christ. The kids need the muffs I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mop my walls once every few weeks but my pets are mostly inside. My kids are also not little but they still touch the walls and I’ve never had such dirty walls.
Next week clutching for content Kyree will post a reel of her mopping walls with a sponsored mop! Thank me for your idea thanks bish!

Reactions: 7
I hate people who announced they’re private now, won’t be sharing much of their kids now. Then post someone else’s child on their public profile and tag the parent. Is it to prove she has a friend who doesn’t sell her buttery soft pants, enchanting matchbox cars or cut her Karen bowl hair every few weeks?!

Reactions: 8
As for Loxley, well that goes without saying…Loxley who?

Has the new best friend for everrrr, the hairdresser dumped this freeloader already, her hair is looking mighty drab & plain & not at all Lara Bingle like anymore.?

Reactions: 5
I hate people who announced they’re private now, won’t be sharing much of their kids now. Then post someone else’s child on their public profile and tag the parent. Is it to prove she has a friend who doesn’t sell her buttery soft pants, enchanting matchbox cars or cut her Karen bowl hair every few weeks?!
Yes. And she didn’t decide to cut back on the kid content for their privacy, it’s because they aged out of being good content. If she had a baby she’s post them daily.

Reactions: 11
Yes. And she didn’t decide to cut back on the kid content for their privacy, it’s because they aged out of being good content. If she had a baby she’s post them daily.
1000000000%. These influencers apparently all develop morals and a sense of privacy as soon as their kids aren’t financially lucrative cute anymore. Funny, isn’t it?

Reactions: 15